Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Hot sauce makes everything ok

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
Homemade pico de gallo and avocado make everything better, especially breakfast burritos.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
sounds great will have to try it for all u asses who add peppers and onions and hot sauce i hate all of you.lol no not really but my eggs get a1 sauce ,gut cant take all that hot stuff and peppers onions and salsa equal=gas lol

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I really don't like the texture of whole wheat tortillas that much but I figured out if I wrap the burrito in a napkin and then tin-foil and leave it there for about 10 minutes (while I walk to the office) the texture is much better, it's something about the steam and the flavor from the veggies and eggs make it much better to me. If you wrap it tight it will stay warm for about 20mins

B

Bert

Apr 24, 2013
carbs is also assential part for the excess weight, The diet program plan for the carbs meal bread, potatoes, brown rice, rice, couscous,fresh and dried fruit, do walk for 30 minutes daily, Do take whole grains, beans, fruits and veggies more eating plan meals....

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Using evoo at high temps isn't very good for you. Ever try evco? Extra-virgin organic coconut oil? It's flash point is much higher. After you hit the flash point for an oil, it become carcinogenic. I also think eggs were meant to be cooked in coconut oil. They seem so much lighter tasting and it's pretty cheap and good for your cholesterol.

T

Theintermediate

Nov 4, 2013
Great thread. I think wraps are always vastly underrated. When I bang on about what foods people should eat to my clients, I have to say no wheat etc.

However, I don't practise what I preach! Can't wait to tuck in to my bag of sweets later. :D

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
carbs is also assential part for the excess weight, The diet program plan for the carbs meal bread, potatoes, brown rice, rice, couscous,fresh and dried fruit, do walk for 30 minutes daily, Do take whole grains, beans, fruits and veggies more eating plan meals....

?? what's up with this?

Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Aug 3, 2013
Sub the fats in by using no -stick spray and throwing in some avocado. If someone offered me $20,000 to eat a pile of dog poop I'd ask if I could put guacamole on it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic