Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Body Size and Blood Pressure

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
For those of you in the medical field that have a good grasp of anatomy and physiology this is a great site for heart related info.

theheart.org: trusted cardiology news and opinions

educating oneself on how the heart works and what each side does is a very wise thing for anyone who takes anything that has potential to affect the heart! it is an amazing organ! and it never ceases to amaze me what it can overcome and how long it will continue to work when overloaded!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'm not anti-AAS by any means but your right, aas and mainly the stronger androgens do cause cardiac remodeling. Big Cat talked about this and said he is doing some research on it, I hope he post some of his articles on that soon. Nandrolone has strange effects to like an increase in cardiac collagen which is not a good thing, dose dependant.

Good point number 8,346 lmao us old timers point out many times how we don't understand the kids who overwhelm themselves with high doses or too many compounds or too long of cycle. You get one body, aas. Can enhance ones training and recovery , but don't necessarily mean we ignore general health. Lab tests aren't the end all, just because you get away with thing once or twice don't mean you always will, respect the body, respect the power of aas and you can live and train for long time . Too many young lads don't care or laugh at being healthy on aas. Dumb, stupid and doesn't have to be that way

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Old article but well worth another read....considering two of our brothers that posted in it are no longer with us. TheClap can share a list of what beta blockers can benefit athletes with minimal sides?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic