Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Body Part Emphasis

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Anyone remember the thread posted a while back on designing your training to focus on 2-3 body parts per training cycle, while only maintaining the others? I've been giving the idea some thought lately and I remember that someone did a big copy/paste on it a few months back. I don't think it was a regular member who started the thread. Either way, if you have any info or experience with this protocol, I'd like to hear it.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I remember that, it made a lot of sense and I do that instinctively all the time, just not on a big scheme plan like he had layed out...

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Never saw said article....but it is what I have been doing the past year. I am trying to bring my chest up to match my back development. I have dropped back to very little....

I do full upper/lower splits...so on upper day, I really concentrate on chest and back ends up with what feels like 'going through the motions' at times.

EG: 3 sets bent rows and 3 set pullups in a workout. Thats it.

Funny thing.....I think my back has come along in this time as well!?..... So I am not really sure. Chest is making progress too...so I am sticking with the idea.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Never saw said article....but it is what I have been doing the past year. I am trying to bring my chest up to match my back development. I have dropped back to very little....

I do full upper/lower splits...so on upper day, I really concentrate on chest and back ends up with what feels like 'going through the motions' at times.

EG: 3 sets bent rows and 3 set pullups in a workout. Thats it.

Funny thing.....I think my back has come along in this time as well!?..... So I am not really sure. Chest is making progress too...so I am sticking with the idea.
Although the concept has great advantages for bringing up a lagging body part, it's design is to rotate through the body parts in this fashion. Obviously giving extra attention or cycles to the lagging parts just makes sense. I often back off with my shoulders/chest as they are more developed than my back.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic