Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Blue hearts dbol

S

Seamus

Apr 28, 2013
I came across some of these blue hearts dbol, I've never run these before. They came without the bottle. I started on them today, with 600 mgs a week of test c.

I'm looking for input from someone with exp. With these?????? Mainly bc I chewed 2 up today to try to get a taste from them, and it really just tasted like chalk nothing else, I thought they would be bitter??????????? I wasn't able to get a pic of them up but the look pretty legit, obviously there is only one way to find out. I generally feel good dbol in less than a week.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Can you not take a pic of the others you have left or am I to understand you only had enough for 1 day?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Take 10 per day for 2 weeks and you'll know if they're good.

Picture would be best to see color and shape.

I've never chewed them.

S

Seamus

Apr 28, 2013
No I've got 500, Im trying to get a pic posted.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've taken a bunch of these. I never chewed them looking or a taste. At 10mg per tab how bitter can they possibly be? And who says you have a palette refined enough to pick up a bitter taste on low parts per million?

Only way to find out is to keep taking then. Strength, back pumps etc..

S

Seamus

Apr 28, 2013
You've got a point it just bugged me out that they came loose without the bottle.
It's my first time using this guy, and I'm naturally suspicious anyway.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
Did you get them through the mail? I think it’s common practice for overseas suppliers to take stuff out of bottles and dump them in plastic bags so they squish flat in an envelope. This is so it doesn’t stand out to customs. Flat envelopes get a lot less scrutiny than packages.

S

Seamus

Apr 28, 2013
Yeah rump, your 100% correct. That's how they came

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
dbols fast acting by day 7 the latest u will know whats up with them

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
If they're legit you don't have to chew them, they melt on their own. They should be stamped cleanly , not crumbly or shiny and have a line right down the middle to split. But like they said above, eat em up and if you ain;t getting pumps by day 7-10

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You've got a point it just bugged me out that they came loose without the bottle.
It's my first time using this guy, and I'm naturally suspicious anyway.

Good you should be suspicious until you develop a good relationship with your guy... I hope they are good. Blue Hearts are pretty good dbols :)

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
Blue hearts are the shit and by far one of my favorite things to use out there period. 5 a day will do you good they are 10mg each. I have never chewed them though lol. I just swallow then and let 2 divolve under my tongue before the gym

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic