Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

BioLogic Pharmaceuticals

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
wow some serious soap opera stuff...i cant stand all the blah blah blah but what really sucks is someone going into business into our community with the sole purpose of ripping folks off...shame on you and karma is a bitch

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
More proof that Stretch *IS* BioLogic Pharmaceuticals.

Again, thanks to 3XR for finding this.

How about we just go ahead and put it out there. I couldn't be more ****ing pissed right now.

I make $100+ every time a REDTOP GH kit sells off the site. That's right. Over $100 cash money.

When I do a group buy of GH, I make around $50/ kit.

So with that being said, A.Bitch is a ****ing idiot. Because he is saying I am dishonest for turning him away from MY REDTOP GH which costs $250. and I make a profit of $100+ on.

And turning him ON to GH that ISN"T FROM ME. And costs $225 where I make a profit of around $50.

What a horrible ****ing scam artist I am....sorry guys...you caught me.

I have a partner who answers emails through the site. He disagrees with my assessment of the GH. I want it gone, he wants it to stay. He has very clear instructions to inform anyone who asks about the GH that we have had mixed results, if he didn't do this, heads will roll. But he specifically told me someone asked about the GH just recently, I'm assuming that's this whining little A.Bitch ****er. He told me he handled it exactly as I instructed him, and I hope this is true. I notice ABITCH has posted a bunch of private correspondence, but he hasn't posted the emails from Surabaya...

But my disagreement with my partner is the reason the REDTOPS are still on the site. We HAVE HAD more positive blood-work tests than negative. But it is my opinion that the damage done by poor tests outweighs 100 positive tests, and therefore, when I am asked about the GH I strongly turn people away from it. I don't like selling something I am not 1000% confident about. Period. I don't like apologizing and giving away free shit later, to make up for my previous mistakes. It makes me feel like an ass. So I attempted to push ABITCH away from the REDTOPS, and tried to help him with the group buy.

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
And finally, the smoking gun.

Stretch said:
Don't order from those ass clowns.

God I hate them.

Did you already order? I can get you a discount on some great gear, 3-5 day ETA. Its a private referral only source.

Lets just say I know the owner personally...very personally. As in I see him everyday in the bathroom
mirror.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
hey can you hook me up with stench.lol

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
Wow to see this is so disturbing. Threats being made so not nice at all. Why so you can try and prove a point! I learned long ago not the way to go as in the end it will bite you in the ass if you don't own up to your wrong doings. Then on top of it to not deliver prod to those who put the faith in you to deliver a good quality prod. Way wrong on so many levels and it will bite them in the ass. I hate to see any member get ripped off cause bottom line they work hard for there money and expect if they send you there hard earned funds they want the quality service. It appears they were not doing either and so shameful to see this. We put our faith in them so they need to do the same in return here

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic