Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

BioLogic Pharmaceuticals

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Hello everyone,

I was asked to come over from Meso to give you some information on BioLogic Pharmaceuticals and its owner, Stretch. My handle on Meso is CensoredBoardsSuck but I usually just go by CBS.

Bio and Stretch have been sourcing on Meso for a while now but as is typical with most new UGLs, they've been having problems. It began with a few reports of under dosed or bunk gear and moved on to the usual story of people not getting their gear. The usual excuses started coming such as a shipper going rogue and stealing all their stock, Stretch supposedly having personal problems, and finally, it progressed to Stretch going MIA.

thinksteroids.com/forum/steroid-underground/biologic-pharmaceuticals

In addition to those problems, Stretch also took orders for a group buy for Rips from HK. Supposedly, HK shipped to the wrong address. To make a long story short, that order is still outstanding.

thinksteroids.com/forum/steroid-underground/riptropin-group-buy

The longer Stretch was MIA, the greater the panic became with his customers. Another Meso member, Dr Jim, and I called Stretch out as the problems mounted. Eventually, someone from Bio showed up with the handle "biologicpharma" claiming to be the Man In Charge (MIC). The guy (who we believe to be Stretch himself) is a real piece of work. Dr Jim and myself both received threats from this guy by PM, which I posted on the open forum.

Just a little update on Bio's MIC. He decided I needed shutting up so he sent a me and Dr Jim a threat through PM which I am going to post below.

I hope this serves as an example to everyone on Meso, and especially those who use sources, just how important it is to protect your identity from everyone, INCLUDING sources.

This is the kind of a source Biologic Pharmaeuticals really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biologicpharma
THere are things that you dont know. I do understand all of your frustrations. Im saying this beacause I am sure you were in on the HK buy. If not you are just another Dr. Jim stirring up shit. If you are let me know because we are going to have a little homecoming for Jim when Stretch gets back. I just dont know why Stretch is not read to voice on the board? The only thing I can think of is he feels bad because HK dicked him around for 3 weeks and is dreading all the questions on the boards. I have never even been on here and until recently and I see posts like yours. I really dont mind though. I think its cool because I know my world and I love it. But I do have a nice little surprise for you and Jim because of your posts. Give me a week. I made some contacts. Its going to be fun.
Keep talking shit and posting because if you stop it wont have the same effect..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CensoredBoardsSuck
Hello Stretch, hows the scam going.

You think you can scare me with your threats? You are a ****ing JOKE.
Quote:
This is not Stretch bro... and they are not threats. Threats is if I just talk and do nothing.. That is a threat. Now go post what you just wrote to me on the board.. That is what I want you to do.. Talk on the board. k...I guess you are not a customer I take it.. ; ) We need guys like you though... I know you like an audience so post this on the boards ok... I will have some nice images for you... I do like the one on the beach for Stretch. Im sure he wishes he is there... You are funny, but I have something cool for you.. Not a threat.. Get over that.. Stop getting so aggressive..

D
There you go Bio's MIC! What are you gonna do now tough guy? LMFAO!!!!!

This is the threat Dr Jim received, also through PM.

Dr Jim forwarded me this PM from BIO and asked me to post it for him.

Again, this is a PM from Bio to Dr Jim.

Quote:
I just copied and pasted your post and sent to Stretch. We knew you could'nt keep quiet for too long. A long time ago a suggested a little special something for you on the boards, but he said you guys were cool. I let it go. I know you must think you are invincible huh? We have a nice little surprise for you. Keep talking and posting because it will make it even better... I want you to build it up. I wanted to do this long time ago but Stretch said you guys are totally cool and that he respected you. I think you will appreciate this one..

More to come.
CBS

Last edited:
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I just copied and pasted your post and sent to Stretch. We knew you could'nt keep quiet for too long. A long time ago a suggested a little special something for you on the boards, but he said you guys were cool. I let it go. I know you must think you are invincible huh? We have a nice little surprise for you. Keep talking and posting because it will make it even better... I want you to build it up. I wanted to do this long time ago but Stretch said you guys are totally cool and that he respected you. I think you will appreciate this one..

I have been watching this unfold for almost two weeks, this to me is very disturbing and implies the source has intentions to send hot packs to a couple of the good members of meso who are questioning his ethics. Funny thing is stretch and biologicpharma are the same person.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Shew I hate to see stuff like this. Hot package, no bueno. I could never do that to someone

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I thought stretch was just repping for someone, when did he become a source.

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
This is one of the posts I put up on Meso showing Stretch IS Bio.

This post got buried in the fast moving Bio thread. It probably should have been posted in its own thread to begin with. I just copied it from the bio thread and posted it here.

I believe these pictures offer more proof that Bio and Stretch are one and the same.

Stretch posted this picture in post 64 of the Hercules thread. Note that scratched brown table or floor in Stretch's flophouse.

IMAG0001_zpsa775aaa1.jpg

This picture was posted by Bio today. Note again the same scratched table or floor. It is more difficult to see but if you enlarge the picture, you can make it out.

t65nrn.jpg

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
I have heard of Bio. Isnt that one of uncle Zs companies?? or am i off base?

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
The following exchange is more proof that Stretch *IS* BioLogic Pharmaceuticals. Make no mistake, Stretch and Bio are inextricable.

Pericles is commenting about Bio's manufacturing process and is challenged by Jim on quality control. Stretch responds to Jim by posting a picture of his autoclave.

[Thanks to 3xR for finding the autoclave pic.]

Bio is a much smaller operation that oversees every detail of the manufacturing process...

...Every vial of Bio (oh, that rhymes) gets a close inspection making sure there are no floaters. There are no reports of infections from bad blends. Bio autoclaves.

PC Bio autoclaves really?

Perhaps you should read Stretches comments about FILTERING!

I suppose they inspect for floaters while wearing sterile gloves using a magnifying glass and under variable temperature control laminar flow hood, you CLOWN!

Are you not a "member" yet, PC.

Again u have no damn Idea what your talking about, but please, I BEG YOU TO EXPLAIN!

Hey to think you once referred to YOURSELF as a "trained research scientist", LMAO!

Pathetic

I'll also point out, although it's not the best, if you look closely you can see the carpet and baseboard seen in the autoclave picture matches that seen in this picture posted by biologicalpharma.

IMAG0001_zpsa775aaa1.jpg

Last edited:
D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
CBS, Thank you for the information! I appreciate every thread like this as we all should respectfully communicate such information to keep us all safe and from being scammed! This guy is an idiot and a piece of $H!T

Thanks for the heads up ;)

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Its amazing how some people think this is some sort of game. This is a serious business with very serious consequences.....People need to grow up and act professionally, too much to risk within our community.....

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Amen FD, that's the truth!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic