Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bin laden dead!!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist... but I definitely call BULLSHIT!

There would be photos .... period... buried at sea... yeah right... not buying it... they should have burned his body and hung it from a bridge for the buzzards and maggots... he lived a piece of shit and should die a piece of shit...

Funny how this comes on the heels of the" prompt" release of Obama's birth certificate... which was immediately disputed as a photoshop job... smokescreen?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'm an Full Blooded American, but I do not believe this adminstration, and I hate the gov. To many what if's, and it's to easy to question everything. Something is up, and apparently I'm not the only one with gut feelings around here either.

Case and point, Obama Birth cert, if he was a Legal citizen why would you spend 2 Million fighting the people that want to see it???

Case and point two, Osama is dead, but where are the pictures and everything else? I highly doubt a lot when this hit the media.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
besides the fact that even if bin laden is gone, there is already someone else in his place leading the people. other than for revenge purposes, the killing of bin laden does nothing to prevent further attacks. hell, look at the us when they have killed presidents, the vice pres takes office, it isnt like anything shuts down. it is no different with these people, the plans and the running of their group will not end because one person is killed, if he is killed.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I agree that it doesn't make any sense that they dumped the body in the water. If he's not dead, then the guy can show upon a video next week holding a paper dated tomorrow, and the U.S. looks stupid. I do think the guy is dead, but WTF?

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
I think there will be pictures and will be evidence to proff his death it just hasnt been released yet.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Is everyone forgetting the fact that we trained and supported "these" people? Everyone is like, yeah America kicks ass and we killed that bastard but don't forget who put him there, funded him, trained him, and supported him. WE DID. We did all of this when Russia was invading back in the day. So you have no one to blame but our own elected government (who the citizens elected) for the problems we encounter/deal with.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Wow ! Your an immigrant arent you ? Not that there is anything wrong with that but it seems you are throwing some stones here.Maybe I am taking it wrong.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Wow ! Your an immigrant arent you ? Not that there is anything wrong with that but it seems you are throwing some stones here.Maybe I am taking it wrong.

Newsflash, we're ALL immigrants unless you're a Native American. So, are you? Doubt it if that's you in your avi. They are the ONLY true Americans who can claim to be natives to this country. As to where I was born, I was born in the US but that's neither here nor there.

He wasn't the first person we've helped who has turned against us and he won't be the last. The US needs to worry about what is going on within it's own borders like education (which we are severely lacking), the economy, etc before we continue to stick our noses in other people's business.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ok let me redirect my question.Are you a citizen? It seems you are blaming US citizens .

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ok let me redirect my question.Are you a citizen? It seems you are blaming US citizens .

Wow. I just told you I was born in the US and yet you asked me a question like that. Hey guess what, MY family are also US citizens. I'm not a first generation US citizen, just so you know. I just happen to be unlike so many of the uneducated Americans out there today who believe everything the media tells them without learning anything or getting something than a high school education.

Here's a question for you. Are you a registered voter? If you're not than I guess my statement doesn't include you b/c only registered voters have a say in electing our government officials. Now we all know the electoral college actually elects our Pres but they are supposed to be swayed to vote the same way as we (registered voters) vote on election day. So with that being said YES, WE (the registered voters and that includes ME) are to blame for what happens to this country indirectly b/c we elect the jackasses who put the wheels in motion for everything that happens in & out the country.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I dont know where you get off talking like this.I am not trying to pick a fight with you.I missed the part where you said you were born here.For that I apologize. I obviously took the original post wrong.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
And BTW I dont have an issue with anyone being here legally .Hubby has a green card and is not a citizen yet.That wasnt my point.My point was do you vote?You answered it .I could have worded it a bit differently .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic