What's New?

Bigun's Progress pics

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Bro ,
Your a big boy!
I agree your upper body huge,You get that extra mass on your legs you'll be spot on!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
nicely done, im very impressed. you have shed a lot of fat since the last pics you posted! now you have the next few months to work on squats and bringing the quads up to match your massive upper body!

well done! keep it going!

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Your lookin like a beast bigun. Your legs arent bad by any means but they are not quite where your upper body is. Id really focus on hitting them as hard as you can from here on out. Theyll come along quick. Great work though.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
You look good Bigun....heres what I would add, try to guage your diet so you dont peak too soon before June, your pretty lean now and its January, make sure your diet is geared towards a slow fat loss you peak too soon its just as bad as missing the peak by a couple days the week of the show....hard to hold conditioning like that if you peak in Early May...otherwise keep on trucking brother you look good.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Bro ,
Your a big boy!
I agree your upper body huge,You get that extra mass on your legs you'll be spot on!

nicely done, im very impressed. you have shed a lot of fat since the last pics you posted! now you have the next few months to work on squats and bringing the quads up to match your massive upper body!

well done! keep it going!

Your lookin like a beast bigun. Your legs arent bad by any means but they are not quite where your upper body is. Id really focus on hitting them as hard as you can from here on out. Theyll come along quick. Great work though.

Thank you. I have much respect for the three of you so I am glad each of you chimed in. I definitely need to work the squats harder and get these legs up to where they need to be.

I appreciate your comments and encouragement!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
You look good Bigun....heres what I would add, try to guage your diet so you dont peak too soon before June, your pretty lean now and its January, make sure your diet is geared towards a slow fat loss you peak too soon its just as bad as missing the peak by a couple days the week of the show....hard to hold conditioning like that if you peak in Early May...otherwise keep on trucking brother you look good.

I am really glad for your advice and comments AJ. Highest respect for you bro. Much appreciated.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Looking good brother. You should do really well. The diet is all mental bro...Just eat smaller meals every 2.5 hours, this way you won't feel like your starving yourself and you'll keep your metabolism in high gear. Much respect bro, anytime you reach our age and you still have it in you to take care of yourself and train like we do, its a beautiful thing. Keep getting it!!!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Your lookin like a beast bigun. Your legs arent bad by any means but they are not quite where your upper body is...
hahaha, yea bro you definitely got that "state institution build" going on. i know the feeling. lol.
just fuckin with ya brother, you know i'd hit it!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Looking good brother. You should do really well. The diet is all mental bro...Just eat smaller meals every 2.5 hours, this way you won't feel like your starving yourself and you'll keep your metabolism in high gear. Much respect bro, anytime you reach our age and you still have it in you to take care of yourself and train like we do, its a beautiful thing. Keep getting it!!!

I just saw your pics. You look fantastic. Your pics inspire me to push that much harder. I agree that some people make the dieting more complicated than it has to be. Thanks for the advice bro.

hahaha, yea bro you definitely got that "state institution build" going on. i know the feeling. lol.
just fuckin with ya brother, you know i'd hit it!

LMAO!

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I just saw your pics. You look fantastic. Your pics inspire me to push that much harder. I agree that some people make the dieting more complicated than it has to be. Thanks for the advice bro.

Thanks brother. I'm letting it all hang out for this one, not sure how many more my back will allow me to do so gotta make the best of this opportunity. Keep at it brother, maybe one day we'll be on the same Masters stage together. That would be cool!

If you ever want to BS bro just pm me. We can hook up via skype, messenger, yahoo, whatever.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic