Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Bigun's Contest Pics

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
I'm impressed all the way around. Thanks for the inspiration. I gotta Loooooooooong way to go. LOL

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Very nice work sir. Great job stepping on stage that takes balls.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Well done grandpa swole. You are a machine. and all this after recovering from a broken back........amazing.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
man you've finally done it! so proud of you and you deserve the upmost respect for being there. oh and you look incredible there!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Proud of you Bigun! Damn you've come a long way, what a testament to you're hard work and commitment you're conditioning and diet look like they were on target and I know you'll blow your legs up next! Can't wait to keep watching keep it up!

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Damn bro, great job! Glad to see you finally took the plunge. Fun wasn't it?

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Damn bro, great job! Glad to see you finally took the plunge. Fun wasn't it?

Yes it is fun! It really helps you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses when you are up against some serious, but friendly competition. The guys in the masters classes were all serious competitors, but decent at the same time. Nobody really trying to psych anybody out or anything like that. I am looking forward to bringing a better package next year. Of course each of the others are too, which makes it even more fun!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Congrats Bigun. This is quite the accomplishment. Nothing more I can say that hasn't been mentioned already. Keep up the great work.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
very nice work biggun!! getting on stage takes a lot of balls and dedication. I've done it three separate times, and never placed, but learned a great deal each time. that's what's great about BB, you really competing against yourself. you can't control who else is going to show up and it really doesn't matter. You just improve youself and bring your best to the stage. you could end up being the overall winner, but if no one else of quality shows and your conditioning was off, you know it. Conversely, if you bring your absolute best package, and a bunch of national level guys show up, you don't place, but you've won by improving...

Great job!!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
very nice work biggun!! getting on stage takes a lot of balls and dedication. I've done it three separate times, and never placed, but learned a great deal each time. that's what's great about BB, you really competing against yourself. you can't control who else is going to show up and it really doesn't matter. You just improve youself and bring your best to the stage. you could end up being the overall winner, but if no one else of quality shows and your conditioning was off, you know it. Conversely, if you bring your absolute best package, and a bunch of national level guys show up, you don't place, but you've won by improving...

Great job!!

You summed it up perfectly. It really is more "You vs You" than anything else.

Thanks for the encouraging words also my friend.

B~

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Congrats Bro! Arms are sick. I started competing "later in life" too. Legs aren't that bad. Wear European cut trunks. It'll make your wheels look better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic