Rolanalon
What's New?

Big Mac in a Bowl

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Used the leftover meat/onions with some peppers and mixed with with egg whites like a philly cheesesteak omelet

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Used the leftover meat/onions with some peppers and mixed with with egg whites like a philly cheesesteak omelet
I am off the opinion, that is the best thing in the world to do with leftover meats... throw eggs with them... anything goes with eggs, every corn bread, when I’m not dieting.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Subway has jumped on the keto train.... they have a few protein bowls now.... not sure of the quality of the meats (how lean, etc) but would be good for when in a pinch.

Dunkin donuts- sells small bags of just bacon

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Subway has jumped on the keto train.... they have a few protein bowls now.... not sure of the quality of the meats (how lean, etc) but would be good for when in a pinch.

Dunkin donuts- sells small bags of just bacon
Does Jared come out and touch you or are you too old for him?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Every Sunday Mrs Flex makes me 10 home-made burger patties, with Montreal steak spice. In the summer I grill them; in the winter she cooks them in the oven.

I take 2 to work every day and I keep a jar of sliced dill pickles and a squeeze bottle of mustard in the fridge at work. That's my lunch Mon-Fri. Been doing it forever. Not quite as fancy as your recipe, but it works.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Lots of us on diets or cutting or riding our mountain bikes into trees and need to stay lean. This one is pretty good, making it for dinner tonight. I don't measure as much as the recipe here but will give you the idea of what is going on.

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 Tablespoons yellow or white onion ; diced
  • 5 ounces 95-97% Lean Ground Beef
  • 2 Tablespoons Wish-Bone Light Thousand Island Dressing
  • 1/8 teaspoon White Vinegar
  • 1/8 teaspoon Onion Powder
  • 3 cups Romaine Lettuce ; shredded
  • 2 Tablespooons Reduced-Fat Cheddar Cheese ; shredded
  • 1 ounce Dill Pickle Slices
  • 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
  • Cooking Spray
INSTRUCTIONS
1. Heat a small, lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion & cook until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Add the beef and cook until fully browned.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the dressing, vinegar and onion powder.
3. To assemble: Top lettuce with the ground beef and sprinkle with cheese. Top with pickle slices. Drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
I am not knocking you at all but that is a strange list of ingredients right there for sure!!......i am sure it tastes better than it looks on paper!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I don't know if my stove will even turn on for only 5 oz of ground beef at a time.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I am not knocking you at all but that is a strange list of ingredients right there for sure!!......i am sure it tastes better than it looks on paper!
[/QUOTE}
Meat, cheese, onions and pickles are strange ingredients for a burger?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic