bsimon7074
What's New?

Big Mac in a Bowl

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Lots of us on diets or cutting or riding our mountain bikes into trees and need to stay lean. This one is pretty good, making it for dinner tonight. I don't measure as much as the recipe here but will give you the idea of what is going on.

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 Tablespoons yellow or white onion ; diced
  • 5 ounces 95-97% Lean Ground Beef
  • 2 Tablespoons Wish-Bone Light Thousand Island Dressing
  • 1/8 teaspoon White Vinegar
  • 1/8 teaspoon Onion Powder
  • 3 cups Romaine Lettuce ; shredded
  • 2 Tablespooons Reduced-Fat Cheddar Cheese ; shredded
  • 1 ounce Dill Pickle Slices
  • 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
  • Cooking Spray
INSTRUCTIONS
1. Heat a small, lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion & cook until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Add the beef and cook until fully browned.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the dressing, vinegar and onion powder.
3. To assemble: Top lettuce with the ground beef and sprinkle with cheese. Top with pickle slices. Drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Eating the above would cause me to crash into a tree

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
WTF bro, no wonder you :)love DNP you are always cooking up delicious stuff, I ate a half a watermellon this morning it was GOOOOD, now I am ready for 2nd breakfast.

(PS it was Rocks not trees this time);)

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Any idea on the cals? Sounds filling.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Any idea on the cals? Sounds filling.
Probably 300 - 400, figured the meat is about 250. I leave out the cheese cause you don't even taste it so not worth the calories to me. I also add more pickles, love me some pickles.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Probably 300 - 400, figured the meat is about 250. I leave out the cheese cause you don't even taste it so not worth the calories to me. I also add more pickles, love me some pickles.
The cheese would have been my concern too. Years back I tried a zero fat cheese and it tasted like plastic. I think because it was plastic.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I look at it this way, if something doesn't add any flavor, what's the point. Like putting an overcooked egg on a burger. I want the yolk to explode!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Won't that make it more of a Freudianfuter?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
*lol*...I haven't ate an McDonalds in ages!...But now I'm craving a Big Mac!...Thanks LG!!!!!!!!!!....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Much like your surgery the pickles are slices and diced

To clarify: once it was determined my prostate was prostrate, I had them slice and dice it. I told them it would be Kosher if they'd leave my pickle alone, however.

thnx for your interest ......

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Take out they cheese and let us, and is sounds good, maybe make it bison meat and like 8 oz sounds like a perfect meal. Hope it tastes as good as it seems.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic