Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Big Karch passed away yesterday

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
This is a great loss for our community. I can't tell you how many brothers this guy helped with legal advice. I know he helped me a few times... Solid guy... funny too... I pray his family can celebrate his life and not mourn his death! he was truly an asset and will be missed! RIP my brother!

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Karchy was a good man.

Rest easy brother!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
He has found peace and solitude now, thoughts are with his friends and family.

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
Damn. Sad to hear. Karch was cool. Back in the day we modded on a couple boards together.
Very sad to hear

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I only knew BK here and was a good guy. What's his history? When did he start on the boards? Where did he mod at?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Too many boards to list from back in the day. I'm not sure where he started modding, first place I met him was Meso.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Too many boards to list from back in the day. I'm not sure where he started modding, first place I met him was Meso.

Same here. He was quite active over at Meso around 2003-2005 in that time frame (I think....)

G

graybass

May 14, 2015
Sorry to hear this. I knew BK since I first started on the boards over at Meso. I think it was either the first or second year of Meso's existence. Meso was the wild west back then. Karch was always the voice of reason.
Rest in peace brother, smile on us once in a while from the other side.
RIP,
That Old GrayBass (my old sig back in the day)

B

Baba1234

Apr 27, 2016
I was karchies training partner and law associate.....I'm the one who posted at wcbb of his passing....I knew of the body building boards he was on..I can tell u he was a great lawyer n friend....we actually went to law school together after he got out of the army to Stanford....if u Google bigkarch you will see many posts...since 1999....one he use to talk about most was basskillers site, meso, a lady named million or million girl....ironden and tnation...he lost both his mom. Sister n wife in two years time....he just couldn't stop drinking after that despite all our efforts and rehab.....he was buried in Fresno California...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Thank you for stopping in @Baba1234, Karch got me my first mod position many years ago, we talked at times, he was a very good man to many. I knew about his mom and sister, didn't realize he lost a wife as well.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Damn, sorry I missed this. RIP bro

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
HOLY SH*T! Sorry late to learn about this. He will be missed. My thoughts are with his family. RIP my friend.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic