jacobss
What's New?

Big D Pharma, BIGDPHARMACEUTICALS.NL ripoff

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Big D Pharma ripoff

So is the whole eroids website a scam? I was just browsing through it. Checked some of the reviews on the sources they have listed. Some reviews sound..... Ehhhh.... Fabricated..... Not trying to be rude or anything. When saying eroids is a scam, does it mean all the sources they have listed are scams?

Some of these posts on here are interesting....

It's possible there is a good bro or two... But who the hell knows. It's a crap shoot

M

mmauler

May 8, 2013
I am going to do a test right now.I recently ordered from a supplier i found on eroids.I am pretty sure i got ripped off.Small amount as i did not know supplier.I read only good reviews on eroids not many but no negative.I will go write a negative review and see what happens.The reason is i hate liars ans scumbags.I was going to order from Big Ds due to what i read on Eroids.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I am going to do a test right now.I recently ordered from a supplier i found on eroids.I am pretty sure i got ripped off.Small amount as i did not know supplier.I read only good reviews on eroids not many but no negative.I will go write a negative review and see what happens.The reason is i hate liars ans scumbags.I was going to order from Big Ds due to what i read on Eroids.

So you read this thread and did a search and still placed an order? At what point do you stand in the mirror and just kick yourself in the dick?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^^^^Baaahahahahha we have the best board.....

I

innyboy

Jun 3, 2013
Someone referred me to big d i was looking for a new gh source, figured i would give him a shot ordered 3 kits (his minimum gh order). Payment sent/received early march. I was under the impression he was domestic so after not receiving my gh for a month i contacted him. He responded telling me, he is domestic but he gets his gh from china and he is getting jerked around by his source "but its all good give him a couple weeks" I gave him another month....still nothing. I contacted him again, same story over about his source and blah blah. he was not nice in either of the messages, complete dickhead. This time i responded with then just please make it up to me fill my order amount with test e and tren e since it showed in stock at the time. At this point he has not responded and i still have no gh or anything for that matter. I feel i gave him an easy way out to keep me happy.

I know this is my first post but i found the site after looking at someones bad review on eroids about big d, he linked this thread. Wanted to share my experience

Nice to be here my name is Joe ill be back around thanks for listening.....

big d is not recommended by me as that seems to be the consensus here ....hella other good sources

< <SamsoN> >

< <SamsoN> >

Jun 27, 2013
Sorry to bring this thread to life. There are a few legit guys on there. But, they are all the way at the bottom with barely any reviews. These big time guys are total BS'rs.

Since I been pumping something that appears to be straigh WD40 or some other oil without anything in it. That of course I got from one of the top sources. I only did this because my usual source guy(who was also on there, just real small) disappeared.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I really hate to hear about guys not getting their gear and the bad experiences. But as a member of the den for a while, I'll let you guys know my experience. I made an order with bigD, followed all of the steps to order and just waited. Turnaround was 8 days for me and everything came how it was ordered and was great gear. I was a little skeptical at first when ordering, but in the end I have zero complaints. Everything was smooth sailing. I'm not sure why others might get scammed. I have heard of selective scammers like allin. But as for me and my experience with BigD, it was great.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Good to hear, I think if we all stay on long enough , you will eventually get scammed, hopefully not many. Sometimes they screw up but hey they are human too- the good ones will make up for it. I was thinking about them glad to see you had success, post how you feel about the gear after a trial please

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Good to hear, I think if we all stay on long enough , you will eventually get scammed, hopefully not many. Sometimes they screw up but hey they are human too- the good ones will make up for it. I was thinking about them glad to see you had success, post how you feel about the gear after a trial please

I have about a week or so left and it has been nothing but great for me brother. I hated reading all the negative e stuff about big d on here. After having such a simple and positive experience myself, I was 100% sure I found a good, solid source. Hopefully that is still so. But I do agree with you, it is most likely to happen sooner or later. My cycle was a simple test e cycle at 600 mg a week. I got the test e 300 from big d. It's been a 10 week cycle.the oil is consistent with test e oil and your normal PIP, nothing crazy. I've been alternating delts only, so of course inj site is a factor as well. Some more sensitive than others in some places. I got some of his winstrol to, just to experiment around with. And honestly I loved that shit! Energy through the roof, good strength, and endurance was great. I started this cycle at about 205-207 and I'm currently at 221. I have maintained BF % fairly well around low to mid 15 % overall I am very pleased with the gear and working with big d. I didn't have any communication with him, I didn't need to. I ordered, waited anxiously as shit like a kid on Christmas and praying I didn't get burned, and 8 days from payment I got it. All packaged, GTG. I got some of his nolva for pct and I'll update when I begin that. I have some toremifene on hand from another source just as precaution. But overall man for me, great experience and I really hope that it continues.

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Nice ! 8 days in my book is lighting fast. I can think of only one source in 15 years who usually will match or beat that. To me ya can never have enough go to guys

Last edited by a moderator:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Nice ! 8 days in my book is lighting fast. I can think of only one source in 15 years who usually will match or beat that. To me ya can never have enough go to guys

Ha exactly brother, and I need a few more! It was definitely very fast. And no anxiety of customs was great

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic