Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bidens Student Loan Forgiveness (Thoughts?)

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
And today’s holy fuck did that thread go astray award goes to……

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
The lord is moving through me he said you haven’t accepted him into your heart shim bala bim oh! oh! I’m speaking in tongues. Fa la la Lou
Brother I can talk in tongues!

"See a mai tai tie a my tie untie my bow tie who stole my Honda! Shalalala ding dong."

Amen!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I know this little thing at the local asian massage parlor that talks in tongues about 50 minutes into the massage.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I just love the fact that the illegal alien taking my order today at Burger King needed a translator to key in my order.
Not that it's anything new in NC but the last year it's been straight out illegals everywhere.
We are in a world of shit after November when the democrats sweep the house and senate. No guns no glory. It's coming as Republicans have no spine and will forever be on the sidelines. No matter what you think of Trump the populist Maga don't deserve the political persecution going on and about to go nuclear.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I just love the fact that the illegal alien taking my order today at Burger King needed a translator to key in my order.
Not that it's anything new in NC but the last year it's been straight out illegals everywhere.
We are in a world of shit after November when the democrats sweep the house and senate. No guns no glory. It's coming as Republicans have no spine and will forever be on the sidelines. No matter what you think of Trump the populist Maga don't deserve the political persecution going on and about to go nuclear.

I hope so. I'd love to see America torn apart.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
That’s also what people tired of a irredeemably corrupt centralized system of control want.
Im not a “communist,” I want the ruling class system to collapse on its face.
So what do you antigovernment types classify yourselves as?.... libertarians?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
So what do you antigovernment types classify yourselves as?.... libertarians?
The way your question is asked, it sounds as though you consider yourself, pro-gov’t. So you’re a statist?

Answering your question, I speak for myself only: I’m no label, no bandwagon passenger — Just a freedom seeker, anti-control, anti-oppression.
Not republican, democrat, libertarian, registered “independent”
Anarchy (proper) is likely the closest term for summarizing the ideology (essentially, rules though no “ruler”).
If inclined, read up a little on Christian anarchism. Though that’s not my “gang,” I do tend to agree with much of what it expresses.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
D193FDB8-25A1-482A-B44C-C83809D3998A.jpeg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic