Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Bidens Antifa should kick it off soon

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
And then everyone can blame the "Right wing extremists" and call em white supremists and proud boys...lol
New York is getting ready
These sick Motherfuckers will have no place to hide when they have destroyed the Country that allows their crazy shit to exist.
Why indict one guy when the other runs free and keeps breaking laws along with his crackhead kid?

I really enjoyed the whackjob that became his lates Manchurian candidate in his run for the guns taking out a few kids and old folks............this will end UGLY as hell and I am so sorry that I have to see it I was the True American, all for God and Country and all that. keeping the Wolves from the door at all costs.
Now this admin has betrayed us and alot of our brainwashed country men and women are going along with this shit.
Our schools and Military are focused on inclusion and pronouns while the bad guys are focused on Science and training.

Blah blah no one seems to give a fuck anyway so where will it all end?

Cheers to my fellow TID'ers

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nothing seems to be based in reality anymore. Like the whole gas stove thing. Wtf? Used to be shit like that would require suspension of disbelief, but just about every fucking day now it's something new that's really happening.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Yeah, Jan 6 is going to seem like a drop in the bucket at some point. Everyone has a breaking point and unfortunately
it will end ugly and will only get uglier from there im afraid.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
Just for reference and not taking sides - antifa is short for anti-fascist. So, being anti-antifa could interpeted to mean one is pro-fascist.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Just for reference and not taking sides - antifa is short for anti-fascist. So, being anti-antifa could interpeted to mean one is pro-fascist.
The problem is antifa is not what they say they are they're just troublemakers and taking advantage of anything to cause problems. They'll show up and burn and fight no matter what the end game is.

They should be considered domestic terrorists.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Little perplexed how someone cannot take sides when it comes to Antifa. In spite of the name, fascism has very little to do with their modus operandi. That's another of those words the left likes to abuse for the effect of instant "cancellation." Just called someone fascist or racist if you don't agree with them.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
1680560209641.jpeg

Exactly! I was banned permanently from facebook for posting this anti antifa pic. Either by your interpretation or a punk ass antifa pro antifa was moderating my account.

I agree LG. The crazies are running this mess and control the prosecutors and it seems judges too! The proof is in the Jan 6th convictions. Protesters turned sightseers are doing hard time. Now the tapes were released you’d think the judges involved would be outraged based on the new evidence. Not so.
unfortunately it’s probably gonna take some assassinations of corrupt elected officials to change the direction. Mf’ers might think twice about radical corruption when bodies start dropping.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic