IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lmao holy shit! I didn't even notice

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
LE isn't that sloppy, if they are here I guarantee you we don't know about them, let alone their address and info.

Granite I'm blind after looking at that avatar wtf...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
LE isn't that sloppy, if they are here I guarantee you we don't know about them, let alone their address and info.

That's kinda how I was feeling when reading it. But nonetheless, if it is credible then I'm thankful for that heads up.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Gman, WTF is up with that avi? Now I am normally a very tolerant person, but that's just all wrong . . .

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
gman your looking? how can i say this nicely DEVINE! wtf

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Gman, is that you in the avi?

WTF BRO!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Like it was said above this is old news and honestly looking at the source of the info (not the op but the board) I don't place much value on it.

WTF is that avi... Scary.

Lol..****ing Peyton Manning sucks!!!! RR butchered my avi

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lmao!!!!! You got in on the bets? This is great

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Like it was said above this is old news and honestly looking at the source of the info (not the op but the board) I don't place much value on it.

I hadn't heard about it prior to Mythotic posting it on Meso yesterday. I don't believe anybody else on Meso was aware of it either - Ben perhaps, as he's usually pretty well plugged in to these things - and since the warning mentioned The Iron Den specifically, I thought it was worth alerting the good members here.

Someone mentioned undercover LE are not sloppy enough to be discovered. While that may or may not be true, there is certainly no shortage of info collectors, wannabe cops and general sociopaths out there. Anybody that's been in this racket long enough will have met those types at one time or another - digging for personal and incriminating information on members of the community that they can use against them in all kinds of nasty ways, including going so far as ratting someone out to LE.

As to how credible this particular threat is, I don't know. The Meso member that posted it is a long-standing member and is certainly credible so I'm inclined to take him at his word. Regardless, stories like this are always valuable in that they serve as a warning to noobs and inexperienced members that this is serious business. There are some pretty unsavory characters operating in this community that would f*ck someone over in a heartbeat. If noobs read this and realize the importance of protecting their identity from EVERYONE, then the story will have served its purpose.

Regards
CBS

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012

Not a personal attack but anyone here that thinks LE isn't here is an idiot.
I'll point to two specific law enforcement operations... The infamous Operation Raw Deal and the lesser known Operation Pangea.
For those of you unaware of Pangea it's public mantra is "combatting the sale of illegal medicines online" and for those of you who think Pangea isn't current, it revamps itself every year. Pangea V was in 2012 and Pangea VI was in June 2013 so you can expect Pangea VII to hit sometime in 2014. So far they haven't targeted too many public forums however each year their scope grows.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic