Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Best way to administer HGH?

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
I am doing mine sub-c abdominal area, but reading that I.M in the Delts is the way to go. If that is the case, do you use a slin pin and how deep do you go in the Delt? If Delts are already lean would 1/2 inch slin pin suffice? So in your opinion what's the best way to administer HGH?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
1/2 inch would be fine for gh injections.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Peak is slightly higher and duration slightly shorter when administered IM, and the opposite for subcutaneously, so when I was running GH, I would take those factors into account depending on what I wanted the GH to do at the time. Post workout, IM. Before bed, sub-c. Only downside to hitting the GH IM is a more pronounced feeling of lethargy and sleepiness. Some people I know have serious trouble with staying awake on GH, especially IM, but for me it was just more annoying than anything and fairly easy to overcome.

If you are fairly lean, then yes, 1/2 inch slin pin is fine for delts, bis, tris, pecs, even quads. Just stick it deep and plunge away (that's what she said).

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
A 1/2" slin pin in the delts, tri's or pecs works well. The debate for IM vs Sub Q will rage on for yrs I'm afraid. However, I prefer IM. I think more important is to break your doses up through out the day keeping them 3iu or less and around 4 to 5 hrs apart. This will keep your receptors from being over saturated a is the best scheme to keep your pancreas from shutting down.

Hawk

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
Thanks everybody for the positive feedback. I am on bottle number 7 and been doing Sub Q and working great thus far. I will try delts and monitor how my body responds vs Sub Q. I went out last night rare for me, but when I put on my pants dammm noticed I dropped a lot of fat around the waist. Then when I grab my belt I went through the last notch and pants were still loose. I need to put more holes in my belt or buy a new one. The results are happening without me doing any cardio. My protocol is Test E, Bold Cyp, Letro, 25mcg Pharm T3 and of course GH. Bottle 1-6 used 3i.u's day 1.5 am and 1.5 pm. Now I am doing 4 i.u. day 2 and 2. First time I ever went up to 4 i.u's. I will keep yall posted

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Sounds like it's workin for you.

Keep it up,

Hawk

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
What about IV? Anyone try injecting into a vein? I'd like to learn more about this.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
What about IV? Anyone try injecting into a vein? I'd like to learn more about this.

I read somewhere that IV'ing hgh can collapse the vein......I would not do it.....

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Since I asked the question I did just a lil bit of googling and most people post up all of the dangers of it, only read once how it's sposed to be 10x as effective (I dubt that) but there's lil info on it.... Just want to discuss it, I don't have a opinion on it yet...But this does seem to be the perfect thread for it.

Luvthetest, sounds like you might of tried it?

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
i have....but 9 times outta 10 this will turn into a shit storm so i try and avoid these threads but i just hate to see ppl say things without knowing what their talking about....like it will colapse a vain or you cant pin generic GH IV because of inpurities ECT....and as far as it being more effective...maybe not 10X but i will say it is way more effective.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic