Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Best orals for gaining mass (including the new orals)

W1LL

W1LL

Oct 5, 2010
I'm at a bit of a loss. I always feel like not using the occassional oral steroid when you have a healthy liver is sort of a waste, since its an easy way to up the total dose without going overboard on the oils. But I either don't like a particular oral or just don't find it worth it. Now I don't have a heap of personal experience with the new orals like superdrol, M1T, Epistane etc. But are these compounds worth it as mass compounds ? Of the classic orals you have :

- Dbol, but the bloat is pretty much like screaming "I just started a new cycle"
- Anadrol, which I find more useful as a finishing or cutting drug, the added hypertension isn't too comfortable for longer periods
- Winny, Var, Primo are so weak mg per mg I just don't want to waste my money on these if I could just get more test, tren, mast, whatever. Winny also makes my tendons hurt.

- So I'm looking toward the new stuff, but I notice Superdrol and M1T are a bit in the same category : highly hepatoxic with typical symptoms of loss of appetite, lethargy etc, and can only be used in low dose for very short time. People seem to overall prefer Superdrol, so is M1T even worth it ? Either way comments here lead me to believe both seem to be better for cutting and hardness, despite being more potent anabolics than the common lean orals.

- Epi comes highly recommended, although it seems to be used in high doses (60-100 mg and up), which leads me to believe its not that much better than Var or Winny. Opinions ?

- What else is out there ? I hear stuff like Msten, DMZ and other stuff, but not a whole lot of experiences with them. How do these compare to all those mentioned before (both classic and new orals).

- Does anyone know if Madol was ever released/is still available as a legal supplement ?

If like me you aren't a fan of the classic orals for aforementioned reasons, would you use any of these for the sole purpose of gaining mass ? Which one, and why ? How do they compare ?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Gaining mass will be dictated by your diet, more cals = more mass, generally speaking. Good old Dbol with a boat load of calories should produce some mass. If you are concerned about the bloat, keep an AI on hand.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Forget orals. My best gains have always been nothing more than test and gh for longer than 10 weeks. I prefer 20 weeks cycles and 20 week cruises. But if you must have an oral, dbol is the best for helping add mass.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Forget orals. My best gains have always been nothing more than test and gh for longer than 10 weeks. I prefer 20 weeks cycles and 20 week cruises. But if you must have an oral, dbol is the best for helping add mass.

This is merely my opinion and this is sidetracked from the OP's question so my apologies. However GH to anyone that's under 50 or not stepping up on stage competing is pointless IMO.

I'll agree with you on the dbol. Good ole Diana packs on a bunch of weight.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Here's the thing about superdrol. Week one is pretty mellow as far as results. Week two is a freaking freight train, and when eating right you will put on most of your weight here. Week three is deminishing returns and by week four, your liver is screaming and the back pumps are debilitating. Makes for a nice kick off but your not going to accumulate much mass with it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You might like using tbol. I find it less potent mg for mg than dbol, but the bloat issues you have with the dbol you don't have with the tbol. You ought to give it a try at 40mg/day. You might like it.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
This is merely my opinion and this is sidetracked from the OP's question so my apologies. However GH to anyone that's under 50 or not stepping up on stage competing is pointless IMO.

I'll agree with you on the dbol. Good ole Diana packs on a bunch of weight.

I agree though. Or any aas for that matter. Why bother with any of it if we're not in show business or competing? I couldn't say except that I like to look good nekkid. LOL!

Dbol always made me gain quite well. It also always gave me incredible drive and stamina during my workouts. Even after my workout I wanted to go hit it again.

The big downside with dbol is and always will be the cholesterol issues associated with it. Lots of fish oil and good fats in the diet.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Gaining mass will be dictated by your diet, more cals = more mass, generally speaking. Good old Dbol with a boat load of calories should produce some mass. If you are concerned about the bloat, keep an AI on hand.

^^^This^^^

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic