severedthumbz
What's New?

Best line in a movie ever

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Bruce Willis " Yippy Kay yay Mother ****er"

"If thats the kind of party its gonna be, Im gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes."

"English mother ****er, do you speak it?"

"

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
GMAN what the **** is going on with your avatar?

I mean I had to masturbate twice after seeing it but seriously man, cmon.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
GMAN what the **** is going on with your avatar?

I mean I had to masturbate twice after seeing it but seriously man, cmon.

No shit man, Im afraid to even know what kind of website you had to sign into to find a pic like that. wait a sec, GK just pm'd me, ah, its a selfie. I got it... :261:

A

Airborne

Jan 19, 2011
“The difference between treason and patriotism is only a matter of dates.” Edmond Dantès
"Then he showed those men of will what will really was." Keyser Soze
"I'm just getting started. I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I gonna bring the whole ****in' diseased corrupt temple down on your heads. It's gonna be Biblical.." Clyde Shelton
“How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure. ” Edmond Dantès
"
What if while you were looking into them, they were looking into you?" Chuck Aule

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Feel your hands you son of a bitch
The great john Wayne

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

VIP Member
Dec 15, 2013
"And here come 2 words for you. Shut the **** up!" Robert Deniro in Midnight Run

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
...Apocolypse now...''I love the smell of Napalm in the mornin....Smells like..Victory''

Maybe Top 10 movie lines on anybody's list? Now that we're through with this year's academy awards and red carpet grab ass and bs, how the HELL did Duval not get best supporting oscar for that? Everybody remembers the smell of napalm line, but the last one about someday this war will be over, said with regret and trailing off as words fail him, gives us a window into his soul. THAT is acting, and writing, and how movies are supposed to make you think, years later.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
Ironically, I watched this movie last night, before TNA Wrestling, for the millionth time and this has to be my most favorite line in the movie, "Kingdom Come" said by Toni Braxton.

In the scene, Juanita is sitting next to Charisse in church at their father's-in-law funeral. Charisse is has hateful jealousy for Juanita, who is married to a well to do attorney, who did not attend the funeral with the family. Before this scene, Charisse is under the impression that Juanita is very happy in her wealthy life.

>>> Juanita Slocumb: I think about my life. How at the end of each day I tuck my precious boy into bed. Turn off the lights in my $800,000 home. Crawl into my king-sized bed. And lie there and wonder. Where the hell my husband is.
[pause]
Juanita Slocumb: You sure you don't want a piece?
Charisse Slocumb: [Surprised. Takes a piece of gum] Why don't you leave him?
Juanita Slocumb: And go where? Charisse, I got everything I ever asked for.
Charisse Slocumb: But if he really loves you...
Juanita Slocumb: Then I might be forced into that God-awful position of having to love him back.

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
How the hell did I NOT remember that one from one of my favorite movies?

"Funny, how? Funny like a clown? Do I f'king amuse you?" LOL

I could recite that entire movie. My favorite all time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic