Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Best gear stack ever used for your best gains?

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
Test E 500mg wk

Prope 200mg wk

Deca 400mg wk

Dbol 20-30mg a day good ole Naposims the originals from 96

Gained close to 30lbs of course a lot of water however all worked damn

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Deca, dbol and test enanthate is an excellent stack.

this was my favorite ... but I'm a gyno magnet on dbol so I replaced it with tbol.

test e, deca, tbol (50 to 80 mg per da).

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
My all time favorite...

test 300mg eod

tren ace 150mg eod

drol 100mg ed

...with 100mg tne pre-workout sprinkled in here and there

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Tpp 150 mg npp 100 mg eod
50 mg d-bolt 1st 4 weeks
Make good agains and no problems like with deca
Going to add mast the last 6-8 weeks

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Do you all consider Winstrol outdated? I advised on another forum to stack sust, with deca and winny and I was told that's an " outdated" cycle . New age bodybuilder won't use winny. Of course same dude was 18 , 155 pounds and stated that most pros begun weights and aas at same time early as age 14?? Now I consider myself to be modern and update my knowledge but , I'm thinking he must be developmentally delayed or retarded too? Lol

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Primo 200 mgs eod
Test p 100 mgs eod
Tren a 50 mgs ed
Winstrol 50 mg ed
Npp 350 mg eod
Dbol 40 mgs pre-workout

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Do you all consider Winstrol outdated? I advised on another forum to stack sust, with deca and winny and I was told that's an " outdated" cycle . New age bodybuilder won't use winny. Of course same dude was 18 , 155 pounds and stated that most pros begun weights and aas at same time early as age 14?? Now I consider myself to be modern and update my knowledge but , I'm thinking he must be developmentally delayed or retarded too? Lol

Not at all I run oral Winstrol @ 75mg/day right into a show/prep and have always loved it. The caveat being I'm 43 :p

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Not at all I run oral Winstrol @ 75mg/day right into a show/prep and have always loved it. The caveat being I'm 43 :p

I like winnie too. I'll run 50mg/ed with a test prop/mast/tren ace stack and love it. Odd thing, is the joint pain side effect comes and goes with me. I have no idea why. One time my elbows will ache fiercely, and another time absolutely nothing (wrt side effects, that is)

I like var or tbol a little more, but for the price winnie is tough to beat.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
See that's why stack winny with deca- deca helps Joint issue and winny drys you out from deca - that's a long time stack, yeah I think it was just a shock visiting a forum with only 16 year old kids as members . I need to stay away lol

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013

I use winny and I use deca. I don't, however, use them together. I feel they serve two different purposes. If you want to bulk, then bulk. If you want to cut, then cut.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I hear ya but that's not hi cycles work/ you stack things excactly for the reason you say- deca and winny work symbiotically it's actually considered one of the oldest successful stacks. / some fear bloat from deca and winny dries you out and deca infused water into joints that winny causes pain there fore they complement each other. . You don't take two that do identical , I guess you could but better to use compounds stacked to tackle the weak aspects of the other. Winstrol is considered the perfect complement with deca. - common old school notion that still stands

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
In my decades of using I mock people that consider a is called bulk or cut cycle . Your diet and lifestyle cut you not gear. In fact on the same token I along with some clients have gotten shredded on dianobol cuz it kept us strong and recovered while we dieted hard and teetered through almost over training. My initial question was more about the morons at another board comprised of literally teenage bodybuilders who are beginners and just make up idiotic theories like that winny is outdated. The whole forum was young kids advocating for aas use to begin bodybuilding - it's like this is the only board of normal decent people like you guys lmfao- it was insane !!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic