Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Best fat Burning Steroid

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
LOL@MadMick how long have you been running that? Lots of pining.... Again raise test levels and your will feel better work harder add eating right some good sups cardio then there you go.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
the one thing no one has mentioned about tren so far in this thread...

regardless of whether it directly burns fat or not it is THE GOLD STANDARD for cutting and fat burning as far as AAS go.

1. It allows you to consume far less calories than normal but still helps maintain lean body mass (muscle tissue, etc.)

2. slightly raises your body temp, increasing metabolism through the thermogenic process of action

Fina is given to cattle so farmers can save money on feed. The cows will eat less feed but still maintain their size and the meat will be lean. The same idea applies to tren use in humans. Tren is ideal for a calorie deficit environment, but not necessary. You can use it to help stay a tad bit leaner while bulking.

But again, the keyword here overall is "calories"...

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Fat loss would have you suppressing Estrogen, Cortisol, and increasing Testosterone, whilst blocking water retention and aromatization. Then metabolic rate, and glucose disposal need to be regulated.

Test prop
Clen/T3 and/ or DNP.
Tren and/ or Winny
Metformin
Arimidex/Femara
Cytadren

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
the one thing no one has mentioned about tren so far in this thread...

regardless of whether it directly burns fat or not it is THE GOLD STANDARD for cutting and fat burning as far as AAS go.

1. It allows you to consume far less calories than normal but still helps maintain lean body mass (muscle tissue, etc.)

2. slightly raises your body temp, increasing metabolism through the thermogenic process of action

Fina is given to cattle so farmers can save money on feed. The cows will eat less feed but still maintain their size and the meat will be lean. The same idea applies to tren use in humans. Tren is ideal for a calorie deficit environment, but not necessary. You can use it to help stay a tad bit leaner while bulking.

But again, the keyword here overall is "calories"...

So you're saying that if I take tren you'll want to grill me up and eat me???

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
hmmmm, a PillarofBurgers....sounds nice, lol

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Now if there is a truly fat-burning pill or injectable I'm sure people will go for it. DNP is rather strong for some people while clen 's a milder fat loss agent though

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
The pathways for increased fat burning through steroids are all indirect really. Plainly increased muscle mass leads to an increase in metabolism and skeletal muscle fatty acid oxidation. Like it was mentioned before if you can maintain or build muscle on a sub maintenance diet you are at a great advantage because of the improved nutrition partitioning. Steroids will allow for more training and more intense training to be done, the increase in athletic performance can cause greater nutrition partitioning (more fat utilization) as well as a greater level of EPOC.

So while they don't directly cause fat burning they can put your body in a prime position without the use of beta based fat burners to increase fat burning.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Fat loss would have you suppressing Estrogen, Cortisol, and increasing Testosterone, whilst blocking water retention and aromatization. Then metabolic rate, and glucose disposal need to be regulated.

Test prop
Clen/T3 and/ or DNP.
Tren and/ or Winny
Metformin
Arimidex/Femara
Cytadren

Good combination Bruda, it's funy how many will cut and diet but let the estrogen go wild only to make progress slower. Met is a damn good idea to help attack that last layer of stubborn assed fat.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Fina is given to cattle so farmers can save money on feed. The cows will eat less feed but still maintain their size and the meat will be lean. The same idea applies to tren use in humans.

farmers?? seriously GS?? it is used in the feedlot and it isnt used to save money on feed. it is used in cattle for the same reason you guys use it! it increases muscle mass and makes the feed more efficient. and here i always thought you were smart!!! :))

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I've noticed those dman cows have an attitude on that fina!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This thread is kinda nagging at me... I'm going to make a statement here and I wonder if someone can dispute this:

No steroid burns fat. They may create an environment ripe for burning fat, but that's it. Lets also remember that clen/t3/DNP/Ephedrine et al aren't steroids.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
This thread is kinda nagging at me... I'm going to make a statement here and I wonder if someone can dispute this:

No steroid burns fat. They may create an environment ripe for burning fat, but that's it. Lets also remember that clen/t3/DNP/Ephedrine et al aren't steroids.

excellent point PoB. they increase metabolism, build more muscle which in turn burns more calories, change the way the body utilizes energy but then, i guess looking at it that way, nothing truly burns fat does it...................................

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic