Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Best fat Burning Steroid

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Fina is given to cattle so farmers can save money on feed. The cows will eat less feed but still maintain their size and the meat will be lean. The same idea applies to tren use in humans.

farmers?? seriously GS?? it is used in the feedlot and it isnt used to save money on feed. it is used in cattle for the same reason you guys use it! it increases muscle mass and makes the feed more efficient. and here i always thought you were smart!!! :))

You haven't been to the farms I have in the midwest then :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
excellent point PoB. they increase metabolism, build more muscle which in turn burns more calories, change the way the body utilizes energy but then, i guess looking at it that way, nothing truly burns fat does it...................................

Increases metabolism I'm not sure. Protein synthesis yes. Is that splitting hairs? But AAS doesn't build muscle. A proper diet does and the rate of muscle growth is increased by using AAS. So as always it comes back to what are you putting in your mouth and chewing? A chicken breast is responsible for burning fat more so that dianabol IMO.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Fat is not technically "burned," this is true. The cells just shrink via beta oxidation. Thay are converted into an acceptable fuel source and they're off to work in the mitochondria! You hear about consuming triglycerides being bad for you, but that is actually what the cells have to be converted into before they can be used for energy. At that point, after lipolysis occurs, the cells shrink.... they never fully leave your body by regular means. This is why you see people lose a ton of weight and have excess skin. It's really a a shrunken fat cell party! lol....the fat cells filled in the stretched skin as you grew but since they never go away you are left with Saggy Sally.

The only exception is Dinitrophenol....DNP actually burns fat by directly attacking the cell and destroying it. The process by which the cells are disposed of or used as energy escapes me at the moment....I'm going to have to hunt for that article.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Do Steroids Burn Fat? for the lazy NO. lol

for the dedicated with low body fat and depending on the steroid, Androgens to a certain degree if you want to dig deep into the science of it. To the degree they burn fat imo isn't worth worying about it for most.
(ANOVA)

Last edited:
W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Fat is not technically "burned," this is true. The cells just shrink via beta oxidation. Thay are converted into an acceptable fuel source and they're off to work in the mitochondria! You hear about consuming triglycerides being bad for you, but that is actually what the cells have to be converted into before they can be used for energy. At that point, after lipolysis occurs, the cells shrink.... they never fully leave your body by regular means. This is why you see people lose a ton of weight and have excess skin. It's really a a shrunken fat cell party! lol....the fat cells filled in the stretched skin as you grew but since they never go away you are left with Saggy Sally.

The only exception is Dinitrophenol....DNP actually burns fat by directly attacking the cell and destroying it. The process by which the cells are disposed of or used as energy escapes me at the moment....I'm going to have to hunt for that article.

DNP causes an inefficiency in the ATP cycle, causes energy by ATP production to become less efficient, the energy is wasted off as body heat and fat stores are mobilized to compensate for the lowered efficiency of the process. Cryoliposuction is one of the only ways to actually destroy fat cells, as it were.

This thread is kinda nagging at me... I'm going to make a statement here and I wonder if someone can dispute this:

No steroid burns fat. They may create an environment ripe for burning fat, but that's it. Lets also remember that clen/t3/DNP/Ephedrine et al aren't steroids.

Correct. In the right conditions AAS contributes to fat burning, but it is not a fat burner.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Correct. In the right conditions AAS contributes to fat burning, but it is not a fat burner.

Good statement and the Key is the right condition, Some AAS contribute to lypolysis more than others. Tren having more profound effects than most.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic