Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Best Clen + T3 + Alphabol and Benadryl Cycle??? Competition is May 11, 2013

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
got yea. i was going to say im 19% and my back looks leaner lol tight ass sports bras always in the way. i dont have fake boobies so i can go without. im all flat. just chest muscle. i do were one though :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hi Ladies

Thank you for all the info Sassy69. Loved reading all of it. My eating plan was written up by a trainer to shed fat so I trusted that he gave me good info as far as that goes. Do either of you have better eating plan I should follow instead of that one or even tweek it so it is better suited for my goals? I wake up at 5:30am and go to bed about 9:30ish pm. I workout at 5:30pm.

These are my numbers as of today Jan 27, 2013.

Height: 5 ft 4 in
Weight: 149.6 bls
BMI: 25.7
BMR: 5981 kj
Impedance: 360
Fat%: 15.5 %
Fat Mass: 21.2lbs
FFM: 126.4 lbs
TBW: 92.6 lbs

My total TBW always ranges between 92.4 and 94 LBS with every printout . And so you ladies know were I was before I started training in Sept. Size 14 pant and 27% bf. I am down to a size 9 pant and 14.5% bf as of today.

I like the workout routine that tightglutes wrote up. Will change to that for sure!!! Thank you :)

Sassy96 you know how you said you get that veiny thing starting when you are at about 12% bf. Well about 5 days ago i have that in the mid and lower ab area. Is that a good sign??

Thanks again for everything that you both have written up for me.

The first rule of competition prep is don't listen to a bunch of different people and jump around w/ your protocol. I gave you my suggested changes and why I suggested them. Feel free to bring these to your trainer and ask if they make sense and if he/she would agree w/ the change. Frankly you could just move around a couple meals to take advantage of the things I suggested which wouldn't alter your total cals & macros. But again, discuss that w/ your trainer.

Also don't get hung up on the bodyfat. The point is to see progressive changes over time. You're not going to see constantly and equally measured changes every week - the body does things at different speeds so again, just trust in the protocol and raise questions if you feel anything isn't progressing. Always watching how you look is the best way to track changes. Congrats on your progress so far!

HazelEyes

HazelEyes

TID Lady Member
Jan 26, 2013
This might give you a bit of a better idea on were I am and what I look like. And so you ladies know the trainer a not my personal trainer. It is someone I know since I was in grade one and that is the career he has now. The info I am looking to find out on here is so I can educate myself more and take everything I learn and do what I think is best with what I see works for me. What works for one person doesn't always work for everyone else. Everyone is unique. :)

August 2012.jpg

Closer side Jan 23 2013.jpg

Jan 15th 2013.jpg

Jan 23 2013 Side view.jpg

HazelEyes

HazelEyes

TID Lady Member
Jan 26, 2013
Btw Tightglutes I do have fake bobbies lol. I am a 34DD or a 36D depending on the bra style :) lol

HazelEyes

HazelEyes

TID Lady Member
Jan 26, 2013
First pic was taken in August 2012 before I started training. the other pics are from Jan 16th and Jan 23, 2013.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
lucky my man said if i get them i cant train chest as heavy and i have to be careful with different things. i think i am going into WP so it will look better then. im in figure now. A big figure girl lol

HazelEyes

HazelEyes

TID Lady Member
Jan 26, 2013
I have seen lots of women in Figure that have had them done and they have bodies like the one in your profile pic. And they look amazing!!! I admire women that have disapline to get themselves to look like you and the other women that compete. You ladies are amazing and since I started training I have a great apprieciation for what you all do and have completed in your lives.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Thank you. you got to love it thats all i got to say

HazelEyes

HazelEyes

TID Lady Member
Jan 26, 2013
I have to agree. Loving it takes you to a hole new level :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
BTW What is the competition category you are looking to compete in?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
good thinking sassy should have asked that lol

HazelEyes

HazelEyes

TID Lady Member
Jan 26, 2013
lol I am entering the masters for Figure and height. I am 5'4" so going to enter the 5'4" - 5'6 or 7". Going to go for both.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic