Members
Latest Member
arcticranger

Best cast-like knee wraps?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Good info on the wraps- Bump for more posts like that- I use them for lifting when im injured only, but Im finding out that when Im hurtung I use the wraps and the shirts and shorts for my aikijutsu classes as i hurt my hip, my knee etc and the powerlifting gears provides good support. Amazon had a good selection of the wraps mentioned for cheap. anyone else good resrources for low priced good equipment?

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
He is a semi wide raw lifter...

If he can handle gangster gear then definitely go Overkill... email rudy@overkillstrength to order .... we have a raw, drug free 198-er who is good about handling tight wraps and he loves the overkill wraps. He tried mine after literally only one session in the Iron Rebels and switched.... hit 570 for the first time.

But, the Overkill wraps are really intense, some guys can't handle a tight wrap.....

I'm not sponsored by either company BTW

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
When I was competing I liked em the tighter the better,he likes em tight but not strangling his legs. I think he just needs to get used to them, he is a competitive BBr and only trains PL style for 3-4 months out of the year does a meet then goes back to bbing. Think ha just needs more seat time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic