Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Benzyl alcohol kill somatropin ?

B

Butkus62

Apr 10, 2013
I had a interesting conversation with a much smarter man than I .. He said that using bac water with benzyl alcohol would affect the growth hormone .. He insisted I use sterile water with no additives .. So I changed over yesterday does anyone know the truth to this debate .. Please provide science or personal experience I don't want to hear what you may have read on other boards ... I have read many things that say bac water is ok but I also have read the preferred method to reconstitute somatropin is with sterile water .. So why is that preferred maybe there is some truth to what this Doctor told me .. Thanks ..

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You should only use the water that comes in the HGH kit.....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If my understanding is correct, the water that comes with pharm GH is sterile water, and upon reconstituting it with the sterile water, the entire amount is to be immediately injected. If you do what most of us do and don't inject the entire amount (which for seros would be 18IUs, I believe), you would want to use bacteriostatic water. I have not heard before that it negatively affects the GH.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
The insert in the serotism box says use sterile water for immediate use and bac water for multi dose.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
sterile water for immediate use and bac water for multi dose

THIS>>>>>

sterile water is good for 2-4 days. BAC 5-10....IMHO....you could go longer, i wouldnt.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic