VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
damn man, well done!! Impressive!!

MaxSeg

MaxSeg

MuscleHead
Aug 23, 2012
Hey guys thanks for the response!

The gym I train at on Saturdays is the Bloomington Strong Man / Be Strong Gym out of Bloomington Illinois. https://www.facebook.com/HardcoreAthletes

I currently train with Matt Houser and Roger Ryan, Great guys!

MaxSeg

MaxSeg

MuscleHead
Aug 23, 2012
Well done!!!! Looks like a damn fine training facility you're at too.

No shit that what was thinking when I watched this. Whats the name of the gym brother?

That was a cake walk for you. Nice looking gym to.

Nice job max. I agree with the above comments about the facility as well. I see those atlas stones in the back ground and all the pl stuff. definitely a nice spot.

Great Place, Its an old factory I believe. Nice industrial setting. It has MMA, Powerlifting and Strongman. fun place to train.

MaxSeg

MaxSeg

MuscleHead
Aug 23, 2012
Yes I do, introduced to him through one of my training partners and had the pleasure of training at his place. Good guy with lots of knowledge.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Great Place, Its an old factory I believe. Nice industrial setting. It has MMA, Powerlifting and Strongman. fun place to train.
Yeah, can't beat places like that. My local PL'ing facility looks pretty much identical (I had to check twice to make sure you weren't here in NZ haha), nice to know you have a good crew as well to spur you on and get some great lifts out of you.

Look forward to seeing what else unfolds for you through the rest of the year and beyond MF.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Do you know Rob Luyando ?
You'll be in good company with Rob if you can get some bench training in with him man. I was actually listening to a podcast with him on the Vegas Power Hour only last week, certainly knows his stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic