Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Belts

S

Slabiathan

Sep 15, 2022
Used the 10mm inzer single prong loved it and now using 13mm SBD lever and really love it.
I really want to try a lever! I also hope a 3 inch up a little higher will fit a little better during deadlifts. I am quite a girthy fella and have so much fat being displaced as I get into position for the deadlift.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Don't mean to bump but it's at the top of the list!

What are the measurements on that belt? I have a 4 inch belt and I am looking at thinner belts like 3 or so.

Sent from my SM-A135U using Tapatalk
Check out Pioneer, I’m pretty sure they had a 3” belt. Being from them I’d say the quality is top notch!

S

Slabiathan

Sep 15, 2022
Check out Pioneer, I’m pretty sure they had a 3” belt. Being from them I’d say the quality is top notch!
Thanks, I was looking at their 3 inch deadlift belt! I figured that would bridge the gap between something to brace against but also give me a little more ROM.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
I prefer to use what's not only comfortable to use but is also regulated to be used. Prior to using a 10 or 13 mm powerlifting belt, I was using a Nike powerlifting belt that I bought from Big 5. I was fine with it until my powerlifting coach explained that I needed to have a regulated belt in order to train with the team. Since I've always been into camo attire, I've since used a camo lever belt by Power Source. It's not as badass as Inzer or Overkill, but it's aiight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic