Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Belts

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
The sbd belt is the end all be all as far as I am concerned pricey but well worth the money absolutely love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve been looking at getting a new one. What’s so great about this one?

I can only find XS in stock & its $310!!

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022

Yeah its in short supply these days. Not sure where you are looking but you can get on a list with some places and it takes a couple weeks.

I just got it but so far love it so cant give a solid review yet. But the lever is more a hybrid lever/prong for sizing. Better leather, etc.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022

The way the lever works, I believe the design is patent very slick stuff but not to stiff. You don’t have to bring a screwdriver in the gym in case you’ve lost weight or put weight on.

I only paid $265 not $310

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I saw it for around $230. I’m leaning towards the Pioneer.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
The way the lever works, I believe the design is patent very slick stuff but not to stiff. You don’t have to bring a screwdriver in the gym in case you’ve lost weight or put weight on.

I only paid $265 not $310

I did just pay 310

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Pioneer is what I have coming from a recommendation from a member- thread here a few years ago.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I saw it for around $230. I’m leaning towards the Pioneer.

I had I pioneer bought the sbd gave the pioneer to my son, there good belts very good but doest compare to the sbd imo.

$310 is crazy, may the price went up since I bought it….

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I did just pay 310
:eek: That's just crazy! I could never justify paying that. You really think it's worth it? I mean something quantifiable like putting on additional squat weight? I don't tell people how to spend their money, just asking.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
:eek: That's just crazy! I could never justify paying that. You really think it's worth it? I mean something quantifiable like putting on additional squat weight? I don't tell people how to spend their money, just asking.
We are in the same boat, I just couldn’t do it. Maybe $150 but that’s pushing it for me.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
The Inzer prong is 170, the inzer lever is 190. So yeah price is up there. Nothing wrong with Inzer but so far happy with the quality and ease of use of the lever, adjusting different tightness with ease.

I am in Canada and everything is expensive.
EFS Yoke bar in US 325 I paid with duty and exchange 750
Rogue Ohio Power bar and Texas deadlift bar about the same .

I dont mind paying for quality. The belt at this point I can only judge on quality, how it helps lifting yet to be determined

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic