Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Beginner looking for answers!!

C

Cbraaton

Dec 9, 2011
This is my first post so cut me some slack. I'm looking for some good insight on what to use for my first cycle. I've talked to a few friends who do use gear but they don't have much experience. I want to learn how to get started the right way. From some one who knows what they are talking about. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Age, weight, training experience, diet......

not much to answer without some more info bro.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Do yourself a favor and research more. You should have a basic understanding of all the parts to putting a cycle together. Much to learn and lots of time don't rush it , it's like poppin a cherry, it only happens once and you wanna do it right so it's memorable.:D
Oh and Welcome to TID!!

TestMe24

TestMe24

Aug 3, 2014
MORE RESEARCH BRAH! Also you need to learn up on AIs and SERMs. PCT is just as if not more important them what you take on cycle. Learn injection protocols, learn everything you can first! Lots of good knowledge on here and plenty of k online resources.

Whatever you do.. STAY OFF BodyBuilding.com forums!!!!!!! Literally all people on there do is argue. I could go on there right now and say " I lift weights to get bigger" and half the people will somehow find an argument to say that's the wrong way to get bigger. Bunch of fags.

Anyway, good luck brah!

C

Cbraaton

Dec 9, 2011
Thx for the help. I'm 24, 190lbs with 20-25% body fat. I've been training since I was 14. I've used about every kind of supp you can take. So far the only thing that's actually felt like is important is protein. I'd like to start competing but I know I need a whole lot more of muscle tissue. Hope this helps.

sup3r_man

sup3r_man

Jul 28, 2014
What do you mean you've been training since you were 14? School sports or just weight training?

man1559

man1559

Feb 3, 2011
never put anything in your body if your not sure of the benefits and side affects and don't just take what your friends take they may not know jack

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
Generally speaking, after you have read up on sides, have your ancillaries on hand start with a test only cycle.
low dose 300mg a week with test e or c.

see how your body responds. 12 weeks should be a good start.

C

Cbraaton

Dec 9, 2011
What do you mean you've been training since you were 14? School sports or just weight training?
I started weight training at 14. I didn't get real serious tho until after high school. All through high school I competed in gymnastics, state champs 08. Now bodybuilding is my life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic