Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

battling cancer and trying to cut weight!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I applaud you for staying positive and working through this.

a tough call especially given that you stated it's pretty much through out your body. I hear of HIV patients using AAS to prevent muscle wasting. Maybe start a conversation with your physician asking if this may be an option. If you're not eating not sure how you can keep your strength up. Also ask if mega dose of Vitamin D (20,000 iu daily) would be useful. It can't hurt! I know a lady who beat breast cancer quite a few times along with a few other variations by taking high doses of Vitamin D. Of course..you shouldn't go too high.

Keep your head in this. Always positive and meditate. Visualize your body fighting this from within.

BTW..I am not a doctor nor pretend to be one...so please..any advice or words I post do not take as anything more than what has been shared with me from people I know. I am not stating to take or try anything posted!

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
Dang, I was going to say go keto, because there is a lot of research showing that ketogetic diets aid in the treatment of many types of cancer. However, with renal cancer, I don't know how you'll be able to handle the higher amount of protein.

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
Thomas Seyfried of Boston University - You might want to look up this gentleman. He's done a lot of research on the subject of ketogenic diets and different types of cancer.

D

D3ath0nly

Dec 11, 2012
Thank you all for the helpful insights. I will research what has been shared and continue on this journey.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic