Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Banned from GH15..read, you'll love this!!

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
ItalianMuscle has an agenda clearly and just talks shit about gh15 whenever he can without any actual FACTS.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
ItalianMuscle has an agenda clearly and just talks shit about gh15 whenever he can without any actual FACTS.

So what are the facts since everyone on this board pretty much agrees he and his whole board are a bunch of asshats? Feel free to enlighten us.

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
So what are the facts since everyone on this board pretty much agrees he and his whole board are a bunch of asshats? Feel free to enlighten us.
How about you guys who are talking shit enlighten me with some facts?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
How about you guys who are talking shit enlighten me with some facts?

That was a childish remark, do you have any adult answers? On his paycheck or one of his Mods are we?

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
That was a childish remark, do you have any adult answers? On his paycheck or one of his Mods are we?
Neither. I am just saying ItalianMuscle talks so much shit about gh15 and private but has no actual proof to his outlandish claims. Where are all the lab results on privates fake gear? None.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Neither. I am just saying ItalianMuscle talks so much shit about gh15 and private but has no actual proof to his outlandish claims. Where are all the lab results on privates fake gear? None.
Come on bro are you serious gh15 is a drug dealer and scammer.do you forget the kigs fiasco.how hard did he push kigs the greatest gh in man kind only to find they were bunk.even when season vets called him on it he called them liars and so on.other shit like his seen the USA nuclear rocket plans his used the same needle over 100 times.bro the list goes on. If you want to believe him that's solely up to you.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
A lot of my old friends from GH15 want to know what happened to Pops....

I managed to work my way from Mod all the way down to banned. At first it was because I didn't go on other boards and sell. I am not a salesman. Never was. In real life or on the internet. Like you said I just wanted to exchange ideas on training, diet, hormones and I did find a lot of good hormone info on that site but in actuality AB was my first site. As you all know I will be 57 and have only been using hormones for 3-4 years. At one point all the mods were to provide their passwords to the other BB sites and I stupidly complied. Someone ( never found out who) used my name on Get Big to threaten One More Rep which is something I would never do since I do not even know this person. GH15 was not happy that I wasn't having it and demoted me and I PMed OMR and told him personally that it wasn't me and he accepted my apology. These are children's games and I am to old to be a part of it. If there was big money involved or kickbacks I was never privy to any of it. Then came the Bigsport fallout. BS and I know each other in REAL life and live in the same vicinity. While writing in my Pops log on that board I was logging that I was running Serostim. GH15 demanded to know where I got it. I told him I got it locally which technically is true. He started PMing me saying I was a liar and he wasn't going to tolerate my lying and disloyalty. I told him it was not of his business where I got it and that I am standing by a real person as opposed to an imaginary internet personality. Next thing I know I was banned for not" promoting GH15 principles" Everyone that I was friendly with on their wouldn't even talk to me anymore by private e-mail. There was only one Mod who did and he requested to remain nameless. Only Swlabr has come on here and bad mouthed me. But I am not even sure it was him. He seemed like a good young kid to me. Anyway that is the truth. Ken

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
A lot of my old friends from GH15 want to know what happened to Pops....

I managed to work my way from Mod all the way down to banned. At first it was because I didn't go on other boards and sell. I am not a salesman. Never was. In real life or on the internet. Like you said I just wanted to exchange ideas on training, diet, hormones and I did find a lot of good hormone info on that site but in actuality AB was my first site. As you all know I will be 57 and have only been using hormones for 3-4 years. At one point all the mods were to provide their passwords to the other BB sites and I stupidly complied. Someone ( never found out who) used my name on Get Big to threaten One More Rep which is something I would never do since I do not even know this person. GH15 was not happy that I wasn't having it and demoted me and I PMed OMR and told him personally that it wasn't me and he accepted my apology. These are children's games and I am to old to be a part of it. If there was big money involved or kickbacks I was never privy to any of it. Then came the Bigsport fallout. BS and I know each other in REAL life and live in the same vicinity. While writing in my Pops log on that board I was logging that I was running Serostim. GH15 demanded to know where I got it. I told him I got it locally which technically is true. He started PMing me saying I was a liar and he wasn't going to tolerate my lying and disloyalty. I told him it was not of his business where I got it and that I am standing by a real person as opposed to an imaginary internet personality. Next thing I know I was banned for not" promoting GH15 principles" Everyone that I was friendly with on their wouldn't even talk to me anymore by private e-mail. There was only one Mod who did and he requested to remain nameless. Only Swlabr has come on here and bad mouthed me. But I am not even sure it was him. He seemed like a good young kid to me. Anyway that is the truth. Ken

Sorry...fkn did what???? Who the FOOK in their right mind gives their passes for other boards to other people????

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Sorry...fkn did what???? Who the FOOK in their right mind gives their passes for other boards to other people????

It was in a private mod thread and I have no explanation for my own stupidity. I was more upset with what pussy uses someone else's name to start a fight? You are right Stump that was idiotic on my part. I fall on my sword.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Must be a community wide conspriracy? It's funny to see all the gh15 orphans on all the different boards telling everyone how great the forum is\was.

It's so secure it doesn't even exist. Nice.
Ba ahahhahaaaa Good one!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic