Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Banned from GH15..read, you'll love this!!

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Kigtropin is crap and so is gh15. That is all!!

mands

E

embrance

Nov 6, 2013
Embrance here,from gh15 forums.Used to at least.
Got banned.Why?Beacuse I mentioned..Jesus wasnt a Jew.
For real.Also had some infractions with mods about mentioning raws etc

But i never broke a rule there,and the reason I got banned is that one of their top elf mods(who are getting paid by the way,as gh15 stated himself)had some arguements with a supplier there and he was on his period and banned me for that.
I asked why he deleted my posts etc he said because he can so.
Cintacted another mod,same answer:he can and he isnt obliged to say why.THey can go randomly and ban members who never broke a single rule.

I am aout of that shithole.I was always about the truth,and if gh15 or any of his PAID mods think they can win a war(as they state)with a gh15 and 5 mods..well go on.
keep banning people,as other mods (like ergo)who had actually BALLS to ask a damn "sorry" and behave like men ,left on their own.
that means a lot about that shithole.I lost too much time there.So this will be my place for now.:)

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
The language barrier makes it difficult for me to understand what it is you're saying for the most part. It sounds like you lost your best friend and that you're quite broken up about it?
Were you trying to say that ergo was a moderator and was smart enough leave on his terms before one of the dwarfs or wizards banned him and that he told members that liked him that he was sorry but he made the decisions to leave?
I haven't seen ergo around for close to a year. Some guys were worried that he may have gotten sick and maybe worse for reason I can't quite remember? He used to take what most everyone except ghq15 and the lames that hang on his every word would consider a big time amount of tren and gh. He's a good guy and fun to speak wih. We used to pm often. Maybe he'll come back around some of the spots he used to hang ouf before gh15 was around? Maybe something terrible will happen to the people running the show at gh15? That would be really nice.
And for the record, not that It makes a bit of difference to me, but I thought the King James Bible(most popular version?) had Jesus being a Jew? I could be wrong but isn't that the most widely held belief? Does the gh15 bible after recommending 1500mg of Tren/ew along with 10-12 ius of pharm grade gh and as much slin as you can stand w/o slipping into a coma say that if jesus were to make today the day of his resurrection and Second Coming he'd do so by Podcast with gh15 in hopes of being the only human being to be resurrected and skip the steps normal mortals have to go through and be tapped by gh15 himself the supreme wizard and super moderator of gh15 forum and in turn be tapped gh15 to replace the holy spirit/ghost and take over that station of the cross?

'[UOTE=embrance;265582]Embrance here,from gh15 forums.Used to at least.

But i never broke a rule there,and the reason I got banned is that one of their top elf mods(who are getting paid by the way,as gh15 stated himself)had some arguements with a supplier there and he was on his period and banned me for that.
Cintacted another mod,same answer:he can and he isnt obliged to say why.THey can go randomly and ban members who never broke a single rule.

I am aout of that shithole.I was always about the truth,and if gh15 or any of his PAID mods think they can win a war(as they state)with a gh15 and 5 mods..well go on.
keep banning people,as other mods (like ergo)who had actually BALLS to ask a damn "sorry" and behave like men ,left on their own.
that means a lot about that shithole.I lost too much time there.So this will be my place for now.:)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
E

embrance

Nov 6, 2013
I am not broekn about the ban.But the injustice.
Ergo didnt leave so easily.He wanted to go higher.They didnt let him..considering him a security risk.I believe he was banned.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

AHH HAHAHAHAHAA Now that's some funn yshit right there!

I'm feeling a little lonely tonight. Whether or not you(all 3 of you) consider me family, there are 3 or 4 people out here that I'm close enough with to consider family, then there's you guys. I fully expect to be greeted with a hot cup of tea, a hot shower and a full 24hrs to sleep and regroup before heading back to the fight if I showed up on your doorstep.
Reg and nites have known me longer and still accept me. I remember the first interaction I had with gman. It was at AB. The feeling out process was a bit rocky. A couple of f u's and then I remember asking him to take it to pm's. I really like this gman. We trust as we've exchanged more than a few nickels.
I'd walk into battle with any and all 3 of these guys. Any time, any day, you can explain why we're doing it after it's done.

Hell yea Ben, we're close enough, literally, that if you ever needed something or a hand you have my phone number Brother

Embrance here,from gh15 forums.Used to at least.

that means a lot about that shithole.I lost too much time there.So this will be my place for now.:)

Well I wouldn't of banned you but sat you down and explained The Bible...Jesus IS a Jew!! and ghi5 is gay as hell, I mean who friggin names there place 'Neverland' besides michael jackson??

E

embrance

Nov 6, 2013
The language barrier makes it difficult for me to understand what it is you're saying for the most part. It sounds like you lost your best friend and that you're quite broken up about it?
Were you trying to say that ergo was a moderator and was smart enough leave on his terms before one of the dwarfs or wizards banned him and that he told members that liked him that he was sorry but he made the decisions to leave?
I haven't seen ergo around for close to a year. Some guys were worried that he may have gotten sick and maybe worse for reason I can't quite remember? He used to take what most everyone except ghq15 and the lames that hang on his every word would consider a big time amount of tren and gh. He's a good guy and fun to speak wih. We used to pm often. Maybe he'll come back around some of the spots he used to hang ouf before gh15 was around? Maybe something terrible will happen to the people running the show at gh15? That would be really nice.
And for the record, not that It makes a bit of difference to me, but I thought the King James Bible(most popular version?) had Jesus being a Jew? I could be wrong but isn't that the most widely held belief? Does the gh15 bible after recommending 1500mg of Tren/ew along with 10-12 ius of pharm grade gh and as much slin as you can stand w/o slipping into a coma say that if jesus were to make today the day of his resurrection and Second Coming he'd do so by Podcast with gh15 in hopes of being the only human being to be resurrected and skip the steps normal mortals have to go through and be tapped by gh15 himself the supreme wizard and super moderator of gh15 forum and in turn be tapped gh15 to replace the holy spirit/ghost and take over that station of the cross?
ergo was a MAN.At one point I made a joke thread.Even though he dint got the joke he apologized for the flaming (or bashing me.whatever)as a man.He took what his job was there by pride and did it correctly.
He didnt go around deleting peoples post for what he though was right,as long as they folowed some basic manners and rules.
As got why Jesus was a jew is wrong I can tell you if you want or maybe post a topic in general discussion.
At least I wont have Hitler on me for doing so like it happened there.

gh15...if he had the balls..he would show himself after 10 plus years.It gets tiring listeing to the same bs,from people who have all their aas for free and getting also paid and telling that everything around but them is FILt.ffs.

E

embrance

Nov 6, 2013
lol..why Jesus isnt jew:
1)how can the god of all,who is described as a being of 3:holy spirit,father and son,be a jew?he pre existed everyone.
2)jews dotn crucify.they kill by rock throwing to the ones they want killed or punished.They didnt accept Jesus as a jew themselves and crucified him.since THEY didnt accept him,why should you?
3)jew describe the descendent of their heritage from the prospective of men.yet when they came to the gene tree of jesus and suddenly start counting..from women.Why?Marias (jesus mother)parent werent Roman or Jews.they descended from Greek.
last..Jesus,Maria and 11 of the 12 students of his were all from Galilea.Not Jerusalem.Only one was a jew,and he was Judas.
LAlilea at that time was Greek.Simple:)

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
You know how many people got f$cked over his recommendation of kingtropin.gh15 is a scammer.

What ever HGH he recommends to his 'Pupils', they will listen. He praised Red Top Thanktropin at one point. Then all of a sudden, it wasnt the 'holy grail' anymore. He jumped back and forth with HG HGH for months too. First there was nothing better then Saizen, the it was Humatrope, then nothing is better then Genotropin. He sucked everyone in with the Kigtropin, and everyone fell for it. There is no doubt in my mind he had something to do with that scam. The rumor I heard, the new gh15 to date is a generic HGH source. Contrary to what he says at his forum about all generics being garbage.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
lol..why Jesus isnt jew:
1)how can the god of all,who is described as a being of 3:holy spirit,father and son,be a jew?he pre existed everyone.
2)jews dotn crucify.they kill by rock throwing to the ones they want killed or punished.They didnt accept Jesus as a jew themselves and crucified him.since THEY didnt accept him,why should you?
3)jew describe the descendent of their heritage from the prospective of men.yet when they came to the gene tree of jesus and suddenly start counting..from women.Why?Marias (jesus mother)parent werent Roman or Jews.they descended from Greek.
last..Jesus,Maria and 11 of the 12 students of his were all from Galilea.Not Jerusalem.Only one was a jew,and he was Judas.

Why did the Nazi's get mad at you? They want to be able to hate Jesus and feel that it may not be as deep seeded if he's not Jewish? They should be able to hate him even more? The majority believe that he is a Jew and Jews can't really help when they are born into it. However, you're saying that Jesus had an out but wanted so badly to be what the Nazis hate and pretended to be one so that is even worse than the authentic ones?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
lol..why Jesus isnt jew:

Oh boy...Now I've seen it all at TID! Political debates, and now Bible studies?!! Pull up a chair chidrens..ole Gman gonna tella story now...

Jews cam from the twelve Tribes of Judah, They're also known as Israelites. Jesus was of Jewish\Israeli descent. They had The Romans crucify him because they didnt have the authority to kill someone. He was crucified for blasphemy and he was a threat to the sadducees and pharisees power hold.
That is all

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
gh15 is a persona inspired by the teachings by Nasser. Gh15 used to be 4 guys accessing the account. Ive heard over the years, they all had a falling out, and gh15 persona was sold to one person. You can tell his writing style has changed, there is hardly no spanish slang anymore. I know some more, but its just rumors. Ill wait till some of my info gets confirmed, unless you guys want to hear what I heard?

Spill it, what else we got to do? Some good gossip is always a good time filler

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic