Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Banned from GH15..read, you'll love this!!

MuscleAddiction

MuscleAddiction

Jan 12, 2014
anyone posting on gh15s websites is in danger of having all of their personal information released to LE he has threatened to do this and has no security or control of his site. If you dont know who he is be glad he is a liar and a buffoon and a scammer. If you do - stay the hell away or you may live to regret it.

I didn't know of this site and this person until Val here filled me in, and now with eyes open seeing a lot of back up information emphasizing this warning, this type of shit effects us all and our safety in this community. Drama like this never needs to happen.

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
I'm coming over from GH15 too. I wasn't active enough to ever be a wizard so that may be a blessing. I always wondered if "private" stuff was truly that much better than others.

private's gear is top notch, there's no debating that unless you're Italianmuscle (no offense brohan). BUT, that's not saying there isn't other top notch sources there too. Omega is another one, but he got bad mouthed by GH15 cause he got sent 'bad' tren... IDK about that, cause I used loads of the guys gear including his tren with zero problems.

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
Yeah, dictator, defiant, cbl, all great IMO for sure

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
The last batch of CBL tren I got from him was under dosed.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So now this turned into a source discussion? It can stop now, thank you

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic