Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Bacteriostatic Water now requires a script?

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
What is this world coming to Bacteriostatic Water now requires a script..... I have been trying different sites all day and they keep calling me asking for my script. I keep saying ITS JUST WATER. Anyone know where to pick some up?

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
It's USP water and 0.9% 9 mg/mL BA, I never understood why it's RX in the US but it's easy enough to make.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So do ampules of saline.
Really, I need an Rx for salt water amps for inhalation?? $36 for amps of salt water for my kids stuffy nose. That's it, I'm starting a pharmacy!!

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
The funny thing is I can order 10 gallons off BA or BB or any type of other thing that you would think would be harder to get. NO WATER THOUGH...... I am just going to get an aquafina and use that.......lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
What is this world coming to Bacteriostatic Water now requires a script..... I have been trying different sites all day and they keep calling me asking for my script. I keep saying ITS JUST WATER. Anyone know where to pick some up?
I order mine right off amazon.com

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
If you have to make your own, not all that hard to do. but yea that is a bunch of BS! they wan't drug addicts to use dirty tap water instead ya see.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

yea I'll shoot you a pm about that.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
huh???
i just got some bac water from Medvet.com without a script...

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
They called me as I ordered it and asked me for a script. I got their address from the other thread you replied to.... I have been bailed out by AllTheWay. Very nice to help me out so I dont have to get any more cancelled order calls. Thanks again I owe you one.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
They called me as I ordered it and asked me for a script. I got their address from the other thread you replied to.... I have been bailed out by AllTheWay. Very nice to help me out so I dont have to get any more cancelled order calls. Thanks again I owe you one.

Well that's darn nice of her. amazing there geting that stupid about this bac water when 90% of your cosmetics have BA in them as well.

damn Nazi Government

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

this will depend on the state in which you live. each state can post laws regarding things like this. so where HA lives, no law saying that BA water requires a script, where BB lives obviously the state requires a script. the pharmacies/supply place will have a list of the states that require a script so that when you order it pops up with a warning to them that this state requires a script for this product.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic