Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Back Problems

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Been having back problems for a bit. I've been waiting for it to go away but it just keeps hanging on.

It doesn't bother me to much unless I'm lifting. The only thing I can use is little girl weights and not all exercises. So you see the dilemma.

This is my first injury that has kept me from picking up weights. It sucks too.

Here's the story-

I tried my big comeback about 4 months ago. I believe I did it on bent over dumbbell rows. I called myself going light. I didn't even know it was hurt until the next day. I pulled a couple cheats at the end but felt good. I couldn't help myself. Guess I'm getting old.

I refuse to tell which dumbbell I was using :eek:

Went to the doc today to see what's up. The visit went very well. This is the problem-

Neck-
T-3
T-6

Back-
C-5

CHRONIC SPRAIN!!! SWEEEEEEET!!!!!

He did some adjusting on the neck and back. I didn't think much of it at the time. When I got in the car to leave, I didn't realize it until I did it but I turned my head to look back without having to shift my back in the same direction. JOY!

Hell, I didn't even consider my neck as part of the problem. It never stopped me from doing anything physical. I actually think the neck was from the accident 2 years ago.

I live by myself and sometimes just fall asleep on the couch. If I do it for 2 or more nights, my neck gives me problems for a day or two. I just attributed it to the couch.

My back is a little sore but he said it would be. More of a muscle soreness though. I iced it down really good when I got home from work.

So as I was hoping, I should be good to go in a few short weeks.

What a relief.

HDH​

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You don't have back pain to L4-L5 is running down your leg while your whole back is spazing you pussy!

I ice mine with my morning coffee almost daily, prevents it from hurting.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You don't have back pain to L4-L5 is running down your leg while your whole back is spazing you pussy!

I ice mine with my morning coffee almost daily, prevents it from hurting.

Pussy, LOL

I'll call it smart. I don't plan on letting it get that bad. Young PUNK :eek:

HDH

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Yea, I hate my l4,l5+sciatic nerve injury. At least when I'm dead I won't feel it anymore LOL

Just be smart, don't go too hard on weights, and let yourself heal up. Gotta use your noggin from now on.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yea, I hate my l4,l5+sciatic nerve injury. At least when I'm dead I won't feel it anymore LOL

Just be smart, don't go too hard on weights, and let yourself heal up. Gotta use your noggin from now on.

Ya, the noggin's got a new set of rules.

HDH

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I got started in this crazy world of training because of l4/l5/s1 problems and all that comes with it. That was 20 years ago. No surgery. Got in better shape. I have flair ups when I least expect it. I have to be careful the day or two after back training days. It just seems everything is more apt to get inflamed post training days for me.

It sucks. You can have a good rack pulling day. For me anyways up to 405#. Hey, I'm an older gentleman dont laugh. Then the next day drop my car keys or something and bend down to get them........ouch. Back is thrown out. So, again I'm real careful on post back days.

Hang in there this too will pass. Just never give up on the weights. They are what keep us in shape.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic