Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

B-12

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
My doc its a good guy I hear him all the time giving these shots. He is real doctor. He tells me for certain situations they are good. I never never had one so no personal experience.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
My issue is probably less of a medical issue and more lifestyle. Bull is right that I need to back off on my workload and recooperate. I was just throwing around the idea of using B12 as a supplement to feel fresh and have energy to train. I'm sure my test levels are low too. I believe I read that fatigue can smoke your T levels as well.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Don't know why but our b12 has been selling like crazy lately

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Meh, its not the top of my list. It was more of something I was just thinking about for energy or to get me feeling better, but as many have said, good ol T will do that for you.

W

wellrunner

Sep 15, 2010
I played some semi-pro football in the 90's and we used to hit B-12 injections on game day. Definitely helps with fatigue.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
inj B12 is great. 500mcg EOD, E3D. you will like it, ESP if you past 35yrs old.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I only use it to inject water based products like suspension or winstrol. Other then that, its a complete waste of money if you are trying to use it for an energy boost, IMO!

O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
I only use it to inject water based products like suspension or winstrol. Other then that, its a complete waste of money if you are trying to use it for an energy boost, IMO!

Interesting....gonna have to try this out.

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
I use the b12 every other Sunday before work at 5pm which is the start of my 4 day work week.

More alert, focused, level headed, muscles feel fuller, energetic & stronger.

There is a slight increase in appetite but nothing major really.

It also feels like if I don't eat as soon as I get hungry I will be alright and not slip into a catabolic stage so easily.

1000mcg of the cyanocobalamin every other week works great for me and it is cheap.

I have used both cyanocobalamin & the more natural pure form methylcobalamin without noticing any difference in effectiveness.

Don't go buy any off the web without a script, its probably garbage.

Just go to your doctor and have him write you up a script at 2000mcg per week and try out some different doses.

1000mcg every few days isn't guna hurt but I found like I said 1000mcg every other week to be my sweet spot.

My doctor has me scripted out on these bottles here that I pick up with a coupon from goodrx at walgreens at 14 bucks each.

o1p9OeE.jpg

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic