Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

B-12

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Any thoughts? Does it help with fatigue?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I find it does help. But really sleep is important and I know that's hard right now.

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
B-12 did nothing for me, just a waste of my money. rt...

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
With a low carb diet is has helped me a lot

B

Brianlyndon

Jan 12, 2014
The whole b vit family (thiamine b12 etc ) is prescribed by Dr s for alcohol dependant patient to miminise cerebellum dysfunction, ataxi etc so it's need is recognised medically

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biggest issue I am having is working 16 hour days and I am trying to get energy to train and well somewhere in there get some sleep. I know in my mind I need to train (possibly when I get off work in the morning) but I just don't seem to have enough energy to push through.

U

ultradoug4

Jul 29, 2015
I'm doing HGH B-12 and T. But I'm only on week 3 which is too early to see. I normally dose myself pretty hard with mr hyde or pep-test when I hit the gym after work. Caffeine is my sleep substitute.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
The research shows that, unless your deficient, the effects of B12 are minimal at best. The stuff is cheap though, so if you want to throw a few dollars at it, well, I won't tell you to stop it.

The idea of using B12 for appetite and in bodybuilding/athletics comes from the research where B12 increased appetite in patients with certain diseases and illnesses though. Its fantastic when it's needed.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
The research shows that, unless your deficient, the effects of B12 are minimal at best. The stuff is cheap though, so if you want to throw a few dollars at it, well, I won't tell you to stop it.

The idea of using B12 for appetite and in bodybuilding/athletics comes from the research where B12 increased appetite in patients with certain diseases and illnesses though. Its fantastic when it's needed.

Some good points. Im not sure I'm deficient. Bull, is right. I just probably need some sleep and catch up on rest, but I am not sure the timing is right for me to slow down. I was hoping to burn the candle at both ends and keep working and get back into training. I had heard people talk of B12 but it appears that it isn't going to be much help.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Here's what I think:

You got stuff going on and you are working hard.

Meanwhile you have the brain and the soul of a lifter which screams at you day and night that you belong in the gym.

You have the psychology of a beast. Beasts must be big.

You will get this sorted but I want you to be a little careful because even using half the weight you "normally" use it would still be dangerous to be in the gym as unrested as you are.

Hear this: Your bests lifts are in your future and your future sees you at your biggest. I was told I have to be a tortoise and not a hare.

You have to be a tortoise also brother :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic