Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Aslicksheen?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Im just going along. Whos banned? Why? What does post have to do?

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
im not hocking posing oil at all,im interested in trying it.My buddy has used it,patrick arnold has wrote about it numerous times and derek anthony used it for a while.Im just trrying to get some more info on it by people who have used it.So what if its my second post i thought these froums were to ask questions and help eachother not just run your mouths and talk shit.God this place is starting to sound like getbig.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
im not hocking posing oil at all,im interested in trying it.My buddy has used it,patrick arnold has wrote about it numerous times and derek anthony used it for a while.Im just trrying to get some more info on it by people who have used it.So what if its my second post i thought these froums were to ask questions and help eachother not just run your mouths and talk shit.God this place is starting to sound like getbig.

My apologies rocco the fellas are just having some fun. You never told us what it is or what your looking to get out of it. Personally I have never heard of it, do you have a link?

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
My apologies rocco the fellas are just having some fun. You never told us what it is or what your looking to get out of it. Personally I have never heard of it, do you have a link?
No problem at all,aslicksheen is a waterbased site enhancement product made out of carageenan,patrick arnold wrote a few things on it saying that it actually breaks down muscle tissue as a workout would only it does it faster than a workout and rebuilds a lot quicker also.he said that injecting small muscles with 5ccs aday for 6 days is all you would need and the growth starts a couple weeks after the last injection and continues for a few months.I am interested cause i am trying to get my arms to 23" and im stuck at 22".Just want to know of any real world experiences.My buddy used it and it seemed to work but i dont know if he was on anything else as well.derek anthony said it worked but then gave him a bad infection.I heard alot of pros use it as i causes immediate swelling then the growth occurs.Just looking to find any info i can.

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
Anyone????Someone on here has to of used or heard of this stuff?

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Anyone????Someone on here has to of used or heard of this stuff?

I have never heard of it but I have heard of site enhancement oils of course though. Information on that is pretty easy to come across by researching synthol/site enhancement oils.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
No problem at all,aslicksheen is a waterbased site enhancement product made out of carageenan,patrick arnold wrote a few things on it saying that it actually breaks down muscle tissue as a workout would only it does it faster than a workout and rebuilds a lot quicker also.he said that injecting small muscles with 5ccs aday for 6 days is all you would need and the growth starts a couple weeks after the last injection and continues for a few months.I am interested cause i am trying to get my arms to 23" and im stuck at 22".Just want to know of any real world experiences.My buddy used it and it seemed to work but i dont know if he was on anything else as well.derek anthony said it worked but then gave him a bad infection.I heard alot of pros use it as i causes immediate swelling then the growth occurs.Just looking to find any info i can.

LOL! I remember him talkin about that stuff, it's used as a preservative in food.
carrageenans(seaweed extract) , thicken things: change the texture: They stabilize crystals , Carrageenan
a gelatin and thickener sounds like it works like synthol but better.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
The name reminds me of "Soul Glow". Makes me want to go out and get a jerry curl and a camaro!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I read it as "ass lick sheen" and saw that it was your second post. Thought the worst.....I apologize.

I've never heard of it. If you give it a try, let us know what happens.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic