Aromatase inhibitor on sustanon cycle

H

Hitme

Jan 13, 2013
Stats
180lbs
4yrs lifting.

Sus250 2ml a week

I've got everything sorted but just waiting on my aromasin. I live in Oz so will be here in a week or two.
Q is I've forma stanzol to run in pct, so can I run that on cycle and the run aromasin in pct?

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
AIs artificially inflate free test by reducing shbg, thereby impeding recovery of total test.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Bro,
forma is shit!
On 500 a week of sust. you really dont need to run an a.i. unless you are prone to issues........Read up on pct there are a couple good articles here on that.
aromasin&torem are good for that.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I'm sorry, did you say you live in Oz? As in "the wizard of?"
i love SUST, thats my go-to compound, but i never really need an AI unless i throw in other compounds (dbol specifically) in which case i use Adex or Aromasin

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Oz=Australia the greatest country in the world

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Ai on sus cycle

Oz=Australia the greatest country in the world

I went to Australia as a teenager...
It was a gorgeous place with great food, friendly inhabitants and lots of smoking-hot surfer chicks.
Their accent is one of my aphrodisiacs.
Saw the Gold Coast, the Opera House, ate at Doyle's for hours, swam in crystal clear water while watching New Years Eve fireworks and even peeped some topless women. At 14 it was awesome!
At 29, all I want to do is visit again and crush XXXX before smashing the Misses and eating prawns the size of my foot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic