Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Arimidex and severe depression.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Depression is a side effect but anyone else experience severe depression. .5 every 2to 3 days had me messed up, I had to discontinue use. I never had estrogen expression ever, even on 2g+ a wk when I was younger. Doc said my estrogen was high prescribed adex 3wks in I stopped.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Depression is a side effect but anyone else experience severe depression. .5 every 2to 3 days had me messed up, I had to discontinue use. I never had estrogen expression ever, even on 2g+ a wk when I was younger. Doc said my estrogen was high prescribed adex 3wks in I stopped.
It can also crash your HDL and deplete your bone mineral density. We know very little about how this drug reacts in men. My E2 is 66 so my doctor put me on this shit. I refuse to take it. I feel ZERO symptoms of having high E2.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Symptoms I had were apathy, suicidal, and melancholy. Not sure if related but bad reflux ever since first dose. I haven't experienced reflux in 10 yrs.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
What's "high"?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Primo crushes my estrogen, not just masks symptoms. I didn't figure this out until a few years in. Just something to be aware. I kept blaming Aromasin and my shitty volumetric dosing. Then I blamed my shitty quartering of Arimidex tablets. Easy to crush, slow to recover.

Also, from what I've learned, which is minimal, it's about the ratio of Test to Estrogen. As Test rises, so should Estrogen. It is a probabalistic thing. Think about it in terms of the probability of Test versus Estrogen hitting a receptor. You can have high Test and high Estrogen but the same probability as lower Test as long as the ratio stays the same. Maybe this is all bullshit, and I'm sure it's an oversimplification. It's also TMI. I'm now asking why I even chose to write all that.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Given your Test, that seems completely fine to me. That puts it in the 20-40 ratio range. If you weren't having symptoms, I wouldn't have touched an AI.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Given your Test, that seems completely fine to me. That puts it in the 20-40 ratio range. If you weren't having symptoms, I wouldn't have touched an AI.
Never had issues. I will keep filling my Rx just to have on hand. Just in case Antifa releases an estrogen apocalypse. Or make an aerosol for soy boy repellent.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
For me, I can tell when my E2 is getting too high. The first thing that happens is I get irritable and bitchy (big surprise). Then I'll start having food cravings at night, followed by prostate discomfort/pain. When it gets worse, I'll start having ocular migraines. The bitchiness is probably a pretty common tell, but I don't think many others share the prostate and ocular migraine symptom.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
For me, I can tell when my E2 is getting too high. The first thing that happens is I get irritable and bitchy (big surprise). Then I'll start having food cravings at night, followed by prostate discomfort/pain. When it gets worse, I'll start having ocular migraines. The bitchiness is probably a pretty common tell, but I don't think many others share the prostate and ocular migraine symptom.
Sometimes at the exact moment I'm watching or reading something sad some pollen or dust gets in my eye.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
That is not anywhere in the ballpark of being high. If you would have said over 100 then, maybe, but if you weren't experiencing symptoms I would still tell you to leave the AI alone. The only time I would suggest running an AI if you have no symptoms is during contest prep and that would only be towards the end or if it was slowing your cut.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic