Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Are you REAL Republican? or a Fox News Republican?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I hate Fox News, I hate everyone that works there, I hate everything about them. They have been the biggest reason the GOP has morphed from traditional conservative, to Neo Conservative. It is Neo Conservatism that has destroyed our nation. Most people do not even know the difference of what i'm talking about. A major part of their control mechanism is through fear, their must always be a boogie man out there trying to get us. Under the guise of trying to make things safer, they have totally and completely destroyed everything that distinguished the United States from the rest of the world. And of course Obama and co. have towed the same line. Take the war on terror story. They would try and have us bevel that we are hated because we are "free". What a total line of bull ** Shit. They hate us because of little things like installing and supporting dictators through out the middle east. In 1953 we put the Shah in power in Iran. In 1979, they threw him out and ever since that they have been the "bad guy". Can you imagine the stench of hypocrisy? What if someone did that to us? Yet the Neo Cons are always keeping the fear and hate alive because they baseline is that we must have perpetual war. War is the biggest industry that exists for America right now, and we borrow the money from China. Who our media also likes to paint as the bad guy even though we borrow from them, not them from us. And for that we send our kids to die in Iraq, we pay the bill, and China get the oil contracts so that Fox can say, see, its wasn't for oil. Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS are all nothing more than government propaganda. They pick and choose who is " legitimate candidates" thus controlling who we have to vote for. Who didn't see Obama vs Romney coming? pfffft you would have to have been retarded not too. But its is Fox Specifically who has perverted, diluted and morphed the GOP into a party that is barely right of the progressive democrats and their fascism. Watch and learn, do it TODAY, we need to getour heads out of our asses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cdhtxg8yE4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdYJfE91p2M

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Yep.... nothing but fear mongering and displaced nationalism trying to distract people from the real problems.

And don't get me wrong, immigration reform is a real issue, but the constant blaming of everything on this issue just reminds me of how Hitler blamed the jews for everything......

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Fiscally conservative, socially liberal (live and let live), not the world's policeman? A federal government limited in its powers only to those specifically granted to it in the Constitution? What kind of crazy talk is this? LOL

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Fiscally conservative, socially liberal (live and let live), not the world's policeman? A federal government limited in its powers only to those specifically granted to it in the Constitution? What kind of crazy talk is this? LOL

Im exactly this... kind liek what the forefathers were about? Oh the outrage!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Yep, Leave my $$ and my Freedoms alone.
As far as Fox news, i don't like any ''news source'' BUT they are the only dissenting ''news source'' on tv. The rest all parrot each other. Look at who's brought out Fast n Furious, Benghazi, IRS , ... i REALLY CAN'T STAND rACHEL MADDCOW ON pmsnbc

IronicMasster

IronicMasster

Apr 29, 2013
I agree with most everyone above! Fox news is killing the GOP! Also, agree with 1bigun11 . . . he couldn't have said that any better!!

How do y'all feel about the Weekly Standard?? Sadly, some of them show up on Fox News. Otherwise I think they have very interesting articles, about 50% of the time.

-IM

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Thats not really the republicans, neither old or new.

You are describing the Libertarian party.

You are right, it must be crazy talk because I agree.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Fiscal conservative, socially liberal with a strong defense.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
This country has been going down the shitter for longer than I've been alive. We need a revolution and some other country to become the #1 super power.

Slic.

A

Airborne

Jan 19, 2011
I am a Patriot and a constitutionalist!!!! death to big Gov!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic