5’4″ to 5’6″29″ to 30.”
5’2″ to 5’4″ (Or shorter)28″ to 29.”

I'm 6ft 2in but my pants length is 30.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Well.....AAS eventually shrunk my nuts, not that they were ever huge or anything, but at least now they are proportional to my tic-tac:(

I think as you get older, you eventually realize you are going to lose it in some places faster than others, and when it happens (either by age, genetics, or injuries), you still need to bust your ass, but at the same time with some acceptance. It seems this is mostly the case with areas like the quad sweep, calves, triceps, abs from aged loose skin, etc. I mean if quads are a genetic strong-point, it may not effect you as much, but it's something i've seen as guys get older.

Just wanted to point that out from an 'aged' perspective.

For a more direct answer, I used to be really proportional, but now my arms have shrunk from some shoulder injuries over the years (nerve damage?), and my quadsweep and overall size has went down. Part of this is that I train at home and don't have access to a leg press or hack squat or laying leg curl machine(s). I have a squat rack, but my back just can't handle the weight and pressure like it used to a few years back. I'm fine with that though. My arms are still decent, but I can tell a slight difference. I'm not a thick guy from back-to-chest though, so my arms do not look that bad. If you took both Ron Partlow and Dusty Hanshaw, i'd probably be almost identical to Ron (minus the quad tendon tears he had...ouch!).

I tore my right calve muscle back in 2013, so i'm disproportional now on those.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Shit, I totally glanced over the first port:eek:

I'm exactly 6' even.

When my legs were bigger, I always bought a 38/30 or 38/32 or 40/30 to have them fit right, and then just tighten my belt up. lol.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Shit, I totally glanced over the first port:eek:

I'm exactly 6' even.

When my legs were bigger, I always bought a 38/30 or 38/32 or 40/30 to have them fit right, and then just tighten my belt up. lol.
I was reading the replys and thought I should have been more specific in my post. Just to be clear I was meaning height to leg length lol when I was in jump school the tall people are at rear of formation when running. If you fall more than an arm length behind the person in front of you, you are kicked out. So it was a constant accordion action as people were kicked out. I despise running from being in the Airborne. When I got out I promised myself I would never run again.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Well.....AAS eventually shrunk my nuts, not that they were ever huge or anything, but at least now they are proportional to my tic-tac:(

I think as you get older, you eventually realize you are going to lose it in some places faster than others, and when it happens (either by age, genetics, or injuries), you still need to bust your ass, but at the same time with some acceptance. It seems this is mostly the case with areas like the quad sweep, calves, triceps, abs from aged loose skin, etc. I mean if quads are a genetic strong-point, it may not effect you as much, but it's something i've seen as guys get older.

Just wanted to point that out from an 'aged' perspective.

For a more direct answer, I used to be really proportional, but now my arms have shrunk from some shoulder injuries over the years (nerve damage?), and my quadsweep and overall size has went down. Part of this is that I train at home and don't have access to a leg press or hack squat or laying leg curl machine(s). I have a squat rack, but my back just can't handle the weight and pressure like it used to a few years back. I'm fine with that though. My arms are still decent, but I can tell a slight difference. I'm not a thick guy from back-to-chest though, so my arms do not look that bad. If you took both Ron Partlow and Dusty Hanshaw, i'd probably be almost identical to Ron (minus the quad tendon tears he had...ouch!).

I tore my right calve muscle back in 2013, so i'm disproportional now on those.
Man the truth with quads. I am 5’6” and quads were ALWAYS my strong point throughout my competitive career. Now 50 and along with extremities losing size my quads took the biggest reduction in overall size. My last show (10 years ago) I really noticed it from the excessive cardio I had to do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic