Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Are kids today really that ducking fumb?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Wtf is wrong with people doing these NEW home brew rec drugs.

kanada

kanada

Sep 3, 2011
krocodile is a piss poor chemists attempt at making desomorphine. desomorphine being an opiate thats way stronger than morphine or heroin. easily synthesized (if you know what your doing) from codeine which is otc in russia. while this shitty reaction they use creates a bit of desomorphine most of it is nasty by product from the cook ie red phosphorus, pill binders and unreacted codeine. their skin falls off because of all the toxic by product from the cook and the fact they are injecting phosphorus (which causes necrosis of the skin) iv!!! pretty nasty shit!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Yeah, kids these days really are that fukin dumb. I never cared for opiates. When I was younger we smoked a lot of herb.

Slic.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
It is hard to contemplate the mindset that would allow one do do a drug that you know is going to disfigure and kill you rapidly. Death wish stuff.

WTF?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
My kid was into that K2 because they didn't check for it in drug test. Now they do...

The Dude

The Dude

Aug 30, 2013
His Dudeness does not understand the need to feel absent minded. One of the most powerful things about being human is being in full control of your wits. Why would someone want to dilute that?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
My kid was into that K2 because they didn't check for it in drug test. Now they do...

That stuff is nasty too. ER visits among college kids increased when that stuff got popular because of the side effects. Just stick to the good, old fashioned natural stuff.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wtf is wrong with people doing these NEW home brew rec drugs.

Parents are too busy working to pay for the benefits of illegal immigrants and whatever else the liberals will make the middle class white/black have to pay for. Kids don't have to work as hard for their money since mommy and daddy are working 3 jobs.

STFU and get me a beer kid, as long as I ain't driving w are all good.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
When Slice was younger he use to smoke banana peels....

lol I had a teacher in high school that was teaching us how the government and others getting involved in shit makes things worse. He told us a story about a tribe that the government knew was lacking certain nutrients, so they supplied the tribe with bananas. They started smoking the peels, and it eventually wiped out the tribe.

It follows the rule that when you intervene to solve one problem, you inevitably cause another.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic