Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Apple & US Government's new toy to control your iPhone

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
IS I was thinking about how to stop it and it seems like if you could have somewhere around 5,000 people or so stand outside the White House and make some noise and state your demands you would get attention.

They can't arrest 5,000 people.

Strength in numbers.

Just a thought.

Kind of like the motorcycle riders that rode to Mexico to try and free the soldier that was being held prisoner.

Does anyone have an update on that?

Not quite as nutty as it sounds although larger numbers would be better. We've been doing the same over here for last couple of years and it does make a difference.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
The solution is encryption.
Basically it means that even if they do take any kind of data it is completely unusable. Unfortunately the real problem lays in the fact that they have product manufacturer co-operation. You need someone to write a mobile operating system without all of the back doors (which yes does claim to exist, if I can verify it I'll be doing an article). Be equally as angry at apple as you are at the government right now as they're actively installing back doors for government use, that's an outrage to me, not that their system can be targeted and they're being passive but that they're actively engaging in the slaughter sickens me. I can't wait until a hacker gets their hands on the back doors and brings the insecurity facts to light in a major way

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
The solution is encryption.
Basically it means that even if they do take any kind of data it is completely unusable. Unfortunately the real problem lays in the fact that they have product manufacturer co-operation. You need someone to write a mobile operating system without all of the back doors (which yes does claim to exist, if I can verify it I'll be doing an article). Be equally as angry at apple as you are at the government right now as they're actively installing back doors for government use, that's an outrage to me, not that their system can be targeted and they're being passive but that they're actively engaging in the slaughter sickens me. I can't wait until a hacker gets their hands on the back doors and brings the insecurity facts to light in a major way

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hoodlum again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic