Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Apparently, this is Swole in Golf

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Bryson DeChambeau is apparently the poster boy for weightlifting in the golf world. I heard statements like, “All he does is lift weights.” Also his nickname is Bryson DeChambSwole.

So this is it…. Thoughts? Jealousies?

IMG-9047.webp

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Damn he's ripped. Is GF his coach? Look at those monstrous, vascular forearms.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
In all fairness, a couple years ago he did blow up about 40 lbs in the off season. He used to be a stick.

Tiger is still one of the most jacked dudes on tour and he is 48.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
In all fairness, a couple years ago he did blow up about 40 lbs in the off season. He used to be a stick.

Tiger is still one of the most jacked dudes on tour and he is 48.
Agreed. I've noticed Tiger has put on some decent muscle recently... he actually has good BB genetics... wide clavicles with a small waist. I'd say he is on test and GH.

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
One thing I notice that is so comical to me is what the general public considers 'Swole'. I guess after being in the bodybuilding world for so long you gain a different perspective. I hear people say this person is swole and that person is swole and all I can think is... huh? Really?

On the other hand, the metabolic health of the of the vast majority of society is progressively more horrifying each year. I can only imagine what the definition of 'fit' will be to the average person 10 years from now lol.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I mean it’s golf. The guy whacks his balls all day… most of you would love to play with balls all day lol… however, comparing him to others, of course he looks big and in shape. Most of those guys in golf look like vegan runners or are overweight .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic