Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anyone own a dog?

FranchizeBBer

FranchizeBBer

Sep 10, 2010
Hi guys

Just wondering who owns a dog, and if so, what type?

I am looking at getting a Rottweiler or a Boerboel

Love dogs and have had terriers in the past

Thanks

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I have a rat terrier, not a dog I'd pick on my own. Kind of inherited her from g/f. I also wanted to get a Rottweiler but after looking up their life expectancy I changed my mind. Rottweilers have issues from over breeding.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I've got three Staffordshire Bull Terriers they bring so much joy to my life I can't recommend them enough .

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Used to breed Great Pyrenees. Fantastic animals but they are a hand full. Especially if you get some males. Our Big papa dog was 225pounds. Extremely family oriented and VERY protective and VERY capable guard dogs.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hate my dog, lol
Golden/St. Bernard mix, she's a douche.

Had 2 American Bulldogs, loves them, great dogs!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
APBT's (2 females; 1 all white, red nose & fawn, red nose) Staffie (looks like petey on lil rascals), and a Chi (all white).

Last edited:
ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
We have a 2 yr old shih tzu, she's a shit and runs our household, but I love her to death. She's my baby. We have a 4 year old pit bull, he's mixed with something but we don't know what for sure maybe boxer but he looks just like a pit for the most part. He is so loyal and the sweetest dog I've ever owned. Pits want nothing more than to please their owners. He's an excellent dog and friendly with everyone. And we just inherited a tiny yorkie from my grandpa who just passed away, couldn't let her go to just anyone because she was his baby. She's 4 lbs and she's a shit head too but she's sweet, just jealous of all other animals lol. Needless to say my wife and I love dogs

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Got an Australian cattle dog mix that's about 45lb, brindle, stocky and muscular and gets mistaken for a pit rather often... Awesome dog if you are very active. She will run, hike heavy terrain, and loves to fetch a frisbee... Catches in 50 yards away in a flying leap. Kind of a strong willed dog but they bond with you and are awesome. Wife also has a miniature pincher which is about 7lb. Thing has more attitude than a 160lb mastiff. And he thinks he is that big too... For a little dog they are pretty cool... They are fast as **** and can run forever... I take him to the dog beach near us and he sprints laps around other dogs and the whole place... Plays fetch too.

Mondo

Mondo

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2015
8 Bassets and a solid black Boxer in appareance Watchamacallit, with a monster under bite covered with a big black lower rubber lip. The wife says she's cute. . . .

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
I have a Rottweiler, best dog I've ever owned! She is good to me & my daughter & that's pretty much it, people pull in front of my house & won't get out if she is outside. She gives me no problems, low key unless she needs not be. If I were you I would get one, but get her acclimated to people so she is not like mine. I really think I could leave my doors open at night & be fine!

M

Mainstage

May 17, 2015
I have a GSP ( German Shorthaired Pointer ) beautiful friendly dogs that love everyone .. But ! They are a hunting or Gun dog so can be a little hard to train so you would need time from the Gym to train the dog :) . They are a great running buddy but like to take off .

If your looking at a larger breed you need to exercise them every day .someone to look after them if you go away on holiday .
I lot of large breed dogs do suffer from hip displacement .. Buy from a registered breeder with papers .. It's like having a small child :) ..good luck brother

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Used to be 9 dogs, 30 legs, 17 eyes, all mixed breed rescues. Down to 7, 24, 14 now, mortality blows. Cried like a baby when we had to put those two down.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic