Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Anyone one ever use Humatrope? Pharma Grade? How strong is it?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So I just got some Humatrope Pharma grade Pens they come in 32iu and talking to a mate on another board who actually is a doctor and took it as well he told me it was so strong he could even get up to 1iu his goal and that he had to go in increments of 1/4 iu... Heres what he says can anyone tell me there experience with it reason being if I should spend the money get more it aint cheap! Or should I just stick with the generic crap I have already blue tops and Hyges ect...

this is his info to me:

Personally, I was unable to extend the dosing beyond 1IU QD because of MS side effects. So slowly progress (no more than a 0.25 IU/WK increase) the quantity used.

it's more effective when used that way, and like any AAS, the dose/benefit ratio decreases as the dosage increases especially above 2-3IU per day FOR ADULTS!

(I'm NOT suggesting doses above 2-3IU are not helpful, but I am suggesting the overall benefit is proportionally less compared to smaller doses)

Most BB are just to damn impatient to use GH effectively, IME. Many believe it should/could/would work like AAS, so they slam it home and go for the gusto using high doses, which is more reasonable with generics yet still does NOT optimize it's usefulness.

That's because the half life is so short (A FEW HOURS !!!) and a considerable portion is metabolized AND excreted! Now any substance in your urine is of no benefit physiologically, lol!

Consequently, as your dose increases so should the frequency of injections! Thus instead of using 0.5IU QD optimize the coverage by pinning 0.25 IU TWICE A DAY.
It's a pain in the arse, but well worth it IMO. According to studies (and there are a lot of em) the best means of maintaining sustained steady state IGF (the GH lab test gold standard) levels is BID dosing, especially at doses above IU.

These characteristics are entirely different than AAS because the ester ALLOWS much higher doses since the IM depot permits a slow release.

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
Have not used Humatrope specifically but have used Saizen & am currently running Serostim. Both have treated me well, no sides except good results. Now for whatever reason with the Humatrope I've heard they tend to make you more sleepy than what you hear from others using other brands of pharm grade GH. This may possibly be why your doctor friend couldn't get higher than an iu but you'd have to ask him. 1 iu is about as low a dose as I've heard, lol. Although that's probably a standard dose if getting it legitimately prescribed by a physician.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Have not used Humatrope specifically but have used Saizen & am currently running Serostim. Both have treated me well, no sides except good results. Now for whatever reason with the Humatrope I've heard they tend to make you more sleepy than what you hear from others using other brands of pharm grade GH. This may possibly be why your doctor friend couldn't get higher than an iu but you'd have to ask him. 1 iu is about as low a dose as I've heard, lol. Although that's probably a standard dose if getting it legitimately prescribed by a physician.

Running seros myself @4ius/ed and the only side I may have been having on the down side was lethargy. I'm lazy...the guys with experience told me about T4, too.
Hope not, but maybe your mate HAS MS? He worked up from a 1/4iu to 1iu/ed?

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
Running seros myself @4ius/ed and the only side I may have been having on the down side was lethargy. I'm lazy...the guys with experience told me about T4, too.

Did the t4 end up helping you at all Ben?

stretch

stretch

Sep 9, 2010

I think he's talking about Dr.Jim bro..

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I am talking about Doc Jim I asked him for the protocol and thats what he told me not that I dont trust or believe him he is very knowledgeable about gear use. Im trying to decide if its worth spending the extra money or just going for the generic china stuff like blue tops or rips or hyge...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It is usually triple the price, and I am not sure if it is 3x more effective, I do believe it is twice as effective though.....and you KNOW what you are injecting.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
It is usually triple the price, and I am not sure if it is 3x more effective, I do believe it is twice as effective though.....and you KNOW what you are injecting.

This is true. As long as you are 100% sure you're getting legit US pharm grade and not fakes. With the high dollar costs come high dollar scammers. TBH, I was impressed with the hyges I had even compared to the seros, decent results for the cost differences.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic