Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anyone heard of Aegis Labs?

C

Colossus33

Jan 7, 2018
I recently had to find another source and his products are from Aegis. Anyone used or heard about this brand?

Be safe

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Why did you suddenly need to find another source? YOU may have info that would interest anyone in this game . . . did your original source get busted, turn scammer, or . . . what? Tell us some basic background info on you while you're at it.

Reactions: CFM
C

Colossus33

Jan 7, 2018
My old source got busted two months ago. I only found out the other day since its been 9 months that I last got anything. Ive found another guy hence the question in my first post.

Why did you suddenly need to find another source? YOU may have info that would interest anyone in this game . . . did your original source get busted, turn scammer, or . . . what? Tell us some basic background info on you while you're at it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
What I was really interested in . . . was your guy a local who did business in the parking lot of your gym, or was he an online source whose bust might affect people here or elsewhere in the board community?

C

Colossus33

Jan 7, 2018
My business with him was personal. Although he did supply a large area, im not sure if he did any buisness online. If anyone wants additional information as to the area they can PM me. Im not going to publicly post specifics for obvious reasons.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I like fishing I should move to the coastal area

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Aegis use to be a Mortgage Lender....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic