Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anyone Got A MT2 Guide?

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
I'm going to pop my peptide cherry with MT2. Anyone got a link to a trustworthy guide for usage? There's tons of web search info but lots of variance/recommendations.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I do not, but if you look at my avatar you can tell I partake in a bit of MT2. I am mostly Scottish/European descent and get mistaken for being other ethnicities all the time on IG. They want to feature me on Black and Beautiful at least once a week. Haha. Here is my protocol:

First week
333 mcg everyday
Tan 5x

Second week until the bottle (10 mg/ml) runs out
333 mcg MWF
Tan MWF

I will do this 2-3 times a year

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
What's your skin type? Sun damage/freckles/moles/beauty marks in the equation?

Prepare for dramatic change, we're here to help...hopefully the initial days won't freak you out as your active melanocytes pop, while your dormant areas play catchup.

I like genetic freak's protocol, should yield rapid results with a little UVR.

Coming up on 19 years of Melanotan usage, time flies.

As someone who is sensitive to melanocortin agonists, I prefer to first desensitize to the drug by way of dosing 100mcg or less initially, then increasing to 200-500mcg prior to sun exposure.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Out of curiosity’s sake, I use PT-141 roughly 2-3x month and have had some darkening of existing freckles and moles. Does MT2 balance that out with all over darkening. Or do “blotches” show thru?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Out of curiosity’s sake, I use PT-141 roughly 2-3x month and have had some darkening of existing freckles and moles. Does MT2 balance that out with all over darkening. Or do “blotches” show thru?
I found it darkens freckles and moles at first and a lot of people bail out when it happens. If you stick with it, your skin catches up.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I found it darkens freckles and moles at first and a lot of people bail out when it happens. If you stick with it, your skin catches up.
Agreed. Skin definitely catches up quickly after a few tans. I notice the freckles getting darker first, however no one else has ever said anything.

I typically run it once a year in late spring starting at 100mcg before bed because it upsets my stomach, then continue higher as GF and 956Vette stated.

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
What's your skin type? Sun damage/freckles/moles/beauty marks in the equation?

I'm pretty white, extra now that it's been winter. No freckles, tiny amount that aren't on face (upper inner arm, etc) no beauty marks.

My skin naturally tans very easily and can get dark. Rarely burn, usually get darker in sun. Burned a few times in past on shoulders, nose, ears, and back of neck when outside, in sun for 8+ hours with no base tan. Would probably burn the hell out of me if I went to tanning booth for max time with no sun exposure for last several months.

Looks like most most vials are 10mg.

How much water do you mix with 10mg and how do dosages break down with 100iu slin pin?

Are all sterile waters pretty much the same? I see bacteriostatic with sodium chloride and sterile without, is there a preferred water?

Is it best to push water into vial slowly and swirl to avoid damage?

Refrigeration needed?

Inject sub-q?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I'm pretty white, extra now that it's been winter. No freckles, tiny amount that aren't on face (upper inner arm, etc) no beauty marks.

My skin naturally tans very easily and can get dark. Rarely burn, usually get darker in sun. Burned a few times in past on shoulders, nose, ears, and back of neck when outside, in sun for 8+ hours with no base tan. Would probably burn the hell out of me if I went to tanning booth for max time with no sun exposure for last several months.

Looks like most most vials are 10mg.

How much water do you mix with 10mg and how do dosages break down with 100iu slin pin?

Are all sterile waters pretty much the same? I see bacteriostatic with sodium chloride and sterile without, is there a preferred water?

Is it best to push water into vial slowly and swirl to avoid damage?

Refrigeration needed?

Inject sub-q?
1 ml of water to 10 mg, so you would be injecting a very, very small amount. Use the Peptide Calculator https://peptidecalc.com/

Use bacteriostatic water. Sterile water is okay, but might as well be safe and go with BW.

First, always check if the vial is vacuum sealed on all peptides/GH. I don't know how fragile MT2 is, but better safe than sorry. Push the water in slowly and slowly roll the vial over in your fingers until dissolved. No shaking.

Stored in the refrigerator.

Yes, sub-q. I have never felt nauseous taking MT2 even at 500 mcg, but I would bet if I went IM I would.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I love the results MTII produces but for me the nausea is so severe I rarely will use it.
I would even take RX nausea pills to help, but still get it bad.
I have a tanning bed, so I stay tan year-round without it.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
1 ml of water to 10 mg, so you would be injecting a very, very small amount. Use the Peptide Calculator https://peptidecalc.com/

Use bacteriostatic water. Sterile water is okay, but might as well be safe and go with BW.

First, always check if the vial is vacuum sealed on all peptides/GH. I don't know how fragile MT2 is, but better safe than sorry. Push the water in slowly and slowly roll the vial over in your fingers until dissolved. No shaking.

Yes, sub-q. I have never felt nauseous taking MT2 even at 500 mcg, but I would bet if I went IM I would.
Mirror most of this alpha from GF.

I tend to prefer to dilute MT2 to the maximum, 2mL (as it's super-potent, and a little can go a long way).

Bac water or bac nacl or b12 all workable...sterile water only recommended in a bind.

MT-2 is a cyclic peptide that is durable af, you won't harm the integrity had you blast the reconstitution, drop the vial/shake it, etc - product often lasts well over a year at near full potency, even when outside of the fridge for extended periods.

Definitely do not ever get cute and think you can sneak an ultra low dosage IM...you'll quickly be heaving in the kitchen sink. Subq only.

For those with natural tanning ability, Melanotan 1 (afamelanotide) may deliver value...however after using MT-2, the experience seems mid (and lacking the aphrodisiac). Be sure to protect your eyes, lips, nose, scars, genitals, etc while exposed to sunlight on the melanocortin agonists.

One of the random, remarkable outcomes of getting past the anxiety (where your beauty marks darken, in contrast to your pale areas catching up)...is that often folks with birth marks, can blend their tone so that only a trained eye can notice where the marks once were... ;)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Mirror most of this alpha from GF.

I tend to prefer to dilute MT2 to the maximum, 2mL (as it's super-potent, and a little can go a long way).

Bac water or bac nacl or b12 all workable...sterile water only recommended in a bind.

MT-2 is a cyclic peptide that is durable af, you won't harm the integrity had you blast the reconstitution, drop the vial/shake it, etc - product often lasts well over a year at near full potency, even when outside of the fridge for extended periods.

Definitely do not ever get cute and think you can sneak an ultra low dosage IM...you'll quickly be heaving in the kitchen sink. Subq only.

For those with natural tanning ability, Melanotan 1 (afamelanotide) may deliver value...however after using MT-2, the experience seems mid (and lacking the aphrodisiac). Be sure to protect your eyes, lips, nose, scars, genitals, etc while exposed to sunlight on the melanocortin agonists.

One of the random, remarkable outcomes of getting past the anxiety (where your beauty marks darken, in contrast to your pale areas catching up)...is that often folks with birth marks, can blend their tone so that only a trained eye can notice where the marks once were... ;)
Thanks for the additional information, brother. Yeah, I had no idea on how fragile it was or wasn't, so I just treated it like GH.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I had the same darking effect as well PT

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic