Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Anyone get night sweats on deca?

F

Flexed23

MuscleHead
Apr 4, 2014
I am running 750mg of Test E and 600mg of deca and am 6 weeks in. About 10 days ago I stared getting HORRIBLE night sweats. Literally soaking my clothes where I wake up in a shivering cold sweat 3-5 times a night. Bedroom temp is controlled by AC (probably 60 degress or less) and ceiling fan on high. I sweat through my pillow, Sheets, Blanket and mattress cover. It as if I have a serious infection..but I dont. No fever and I dont sweat during the day...only at night. I am completely fine during the day.

I have used Deca since 1999 with no issues. I dont even get deca dick when on. I do get night sweats on Tren...But not like I am currently experiencing. I just had blood drawn to get labs ran. Doctor is testing for a ton of stuff to rule it out. I am afraid of cancer..since that is one of the first sides when u have cancer.

Anyone get EXTREME night sweats on deca? I am talking the worst sweating you can imagine. Sweating so bad you freak out.

Any info would be appreciated guys. Thanks

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I ran a small dose of Decca a loooooooooong time ago.

I would get chills a lot during the day and night. I would wake up after sleeping, and the pillow, sheets, and my shirt would be soaked!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Never heard of it from deca myself.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Bro, that is freaky. I have never heard of that from Deca. But I'm glad you are not just letting it go and instead are getting things checked. Maybe its a bad batch or something. Let your doc and the tests figure it out. I'm sure it will be some quirck and things will be fine.

F

Flexed23

MuscleHead
Apr 4, 2014
Some people are telling me the UGL lab mixed in some tren to make the deca feel stronger. That would explain it...Since I sweat like a whore in church on Tren...even a low 200mg tren E dose.

My stupid doctor has not returned my phone calls. I had blood taken 9 days ago! He wants me to see an Endocrinologist ..but I cant go until I have my test results back. He even knows I use steroids..I always tell them the truth. I hate doctors....hard to find a good one. Its been like 16 straight days of severe sweating and NO SLEEP. I have so much anxiety about going to sleep...I feel like I have a bad virus but I do not have a fever or any other symptoms. freaky!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Man I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Have you tried taking ibuprofen before bed?

That would help me when I had chills and sweats.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Sometimes if you hit a vein it will get ya or if you had tren in same syringe = sweats. It happens. Other times you can get a bad batch or if it's contaminated I'm sure you heard of " test flu" . Open viles , missing a proper hygiene step like not using a swab or reusing same needle etc

Last edited:
F

Flexed23

MuscleHead
Apr 4, 2014
Its not test flu..Test flu I feel like shit all day. I feel great during the day..Its just at night. I never reuse my pins or barrels and I am OCD about proper hygiene...But that would cause a infection..Which my doctor doesnt think I have because I have no fever. Not even at night when I wake up soaking wet..I take my temp every night.

I don't think I hit a vein. Never happened to me..But from what i read..You know if you inject into a vein. I have nicked a vein in the past...I just bleep like crazy. I dont even get tren cough. I handle injections and gear well over the past 15 years. Never had any problems. I have been blasting and cruising for 18 months (2- 12-16 blasts per year) So I cant see getting Test flu or reactions to gear since I am always on.

Just got to wait and see with the blood test results. They wont lie. I just hope its not a Thyroid issue...I mean its not the end of the world..I just take a pill everyday for the rest of my life and spend a little more time at the doctor. I am just freaking out I have cancer. A hormone imbalance I can deal with. Cancer no.... Hopefully monday my MD calls me. Its just the anxiety is building up like crazy. My MD even tested me for LUPUS...He tested for a lot of shit.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
UGLs will sometimes add shit to make their stuff seem super good. If hey added tren E that would make sense. You might try treating it like you are on tren. don't take any carbs after 7pm. that should help with the night sweats if that is the case.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Sorry but it makes no sense for a lab to add Tren E powder to Deca. Tren powder is super expensive, it would only make sense if the powder was cheaper than Deca.....An example, a lab adding Test P to Deca, the user would feels the effects alot sooner, thus telling people the Deca is super strong.....My guess is your having an allergic reaction to the carrier oil or some other item in the vial....

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Just checking back flexed. You did stop using the supposed Deca didn't you?
My thought is if it happens tonight take yourself to the ER. Then you will find out what is happening.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Sorry but it makes no sense for a lab to add Tren E powder to Deca. Tren powder is super expensive, it would only make sense if the powder was cheaper than Deca.....An example, a lab adding Test P to Deca, the user would feels the effects alot sooner, thus telling people the Deca is super strong.....My guess is your having an allergic reaction to the carrier oil or some other item in the vial....

Doesn't have to make perfect sense. Can still happen. It's one of the possibilities. Tren powder is not that expensive an offset if you are a UGL buying a kg at a time. Anyways it's testable. If he cuts carbs 5 hours before bed for 3 nights in a row and he doesn't sweat nearly as much then it could be someone spiked his deca. If it doesn't help then it's probably something else. UGL people do messed up stuff sometimes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic